Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell

Did some testing with this latest batch of tincture and thought you might be interested in the results.

Started off with what I think was close to 1.5ml. After an hour, a pretty mild buzz set in. Took another 1ml.

Seems to really do the trick, even though the source was just sugar leaves and other trim from harvest.

I have a good amount of it, right around 70ml. Hoping it tides me over while waiting for the GG4 to finish...

Hi guys! No, there has to be more than intent to purchase......that is why in sting operations, the cops always wait until there is a exchange of money for drugs....then they have you for at least possession and maybe more depending on the quantities involved. It is for the sale of drugs that intent comes into play. By the nature of the law, the police are allowed to assume that possession of more than x amount of drugs signifies intent and can charge you intent to distribute which is a hell of lot more trouble. In this case, the guy should be sterilized to remove his DNA from the gene pool! LOL!
People have been arrested and tried for attempt and conspiracy without actually purchasing anything. Hell, people have been arrested or killed because cops thought they saw a drug deal going down.

People have been arrested and tried for attempt and conspiracy without actually purchasing anything. Hell, people have been arrested or killed because cops thought they saw a drug deal going down.
Conspiracy is a horse of a different color! The laws governing that are different concerning the burden of proof and usually don't deal with simple drug buys like the idiot in this situation. That being said the cops are not always known for their strict adherence to proper procedure and with help of less than honest DA can get away with most anything at least for awhile. Back in the early 70s in my home state, the cops and courts sentenced a college kid to 17 yrs in prison for possession of 2 joints. The kicker was when they arrested him he was within some arbitrary distance of a school, so they hung him out to dry with intent to sell to kids routine. IIRC, he finally was released after several years, but his life was ruined.

Beautiful stockpile my man! I have some Mama Mia photoperiod fems I am kind of curious about. They were seedsman freebies.
Thank you man! Wanted my girl to have some good choices since this is possibly a long term thing for her back and my over excessive recreational use Those sre the same mama mia's i have, ill have to grow one of those cause ive seen the same question a few places, I was curious aswell!

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Thank you man! Wanted my girl to have some good choices since this is possibly a long term thing for her back and my over excessive recreational use Those sre the same mama mia's i have, ill have to grow one of those cause ive seen the same question a few places, I was curious aswell!

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk
Yea I keep trying to find grow journals on the Mama Mia and all i get are search results for some Meryl Streep movie lmao! :rofl:

I’m in he second week of flower, day 45 to be exact. When is a good time to start defoliating a most of the fan leaves covering some of my plant’s bud sites?
If they are blocking light to obvious budsites, cut them. A few each day if there are a lot. Leave the ones you can so there are still some solar panels around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back