Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 69 - nice. Pulled a few branches and can't wait for the dry and cure on this grapey girl.
2a9fdcfbfc77583e464ff5cb0614ceb7.jpg

Was anyone on here curious how one of these strains grew/smelled I was gonna start 2 girls today and i could start a grow on them. [emoji3] I veg with a 630w cmh fixture in a 4x4 in DWC 3-5 gallon buckets.[emoji857]
edefb23d21888f2f6919bb1b57f6bf93.jpg
17fd9fe075d9aa657174da74c5e4cef3.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

http://mixlr.com/the-autoflower-network/

Also if you create an account and follow on there; when we create the events it will auto-e-mail you when new things pop up.

I've the guys with MyRosinPress coming on next week, and the following week I'm going to have Dan Gulliver with Autopots on here talking about their system and how to use autopots for growing cannabis! I'm working my butt off to get the Phylos Bioscience guys to come on here and talk Phylos galaxy with us too (and genetic testing with weed!)
Auto pots talking about cannabis #%#!@!!. You must have promised them the moon.

Reading an article about some dude down in Florida who apparently thought he had been sold some bad meth so called the police to ask if they could test it so he could press charges against the dealer if it was bad. Police told him to bring it on down to the station and they would test it. You can guess how that ended up.

70461.jpg

DOH!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Reading an article about some dude down in Florida who apparently thought he had been sold some bad meth so called the police to ask if they could test it so he could press charges against the dealer if it was bad. Police told him to bring it on down to the station and they would test it. You can guess how that ended up.

70461.jpg

DOH!!!!!!

giphy.gif
Incredible advertising for anti meth

Was anyone on here curious how one of these strains grew/smelled I was gonna start 2 girls today and i could start a grow on them. [emoji3] I veg with a 630w cmh fixture in a 4x4 in DWC 3-5 gallon buckets.[emoji857]
edefb23d21888f2f6919bb1b57f6bf93.jpg
17fd9fe075d9aa657174da74c5e4cef3.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk
Beautiful stockpile my man! I have some Mama Mia photoperiod fems I am kind of curious about. They were seedsman freebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back