Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a quick dry on a small bud of my blue krush, what a pleasant smoke. I can't wait until it gets a proper nice dry and cure it's going to be top notch flavor!

What's everyone else smoking on today?

Did a quick dry on a small bud of my blue krush, what a pleasant smoke. I can't wait until it gets a proper nice dry and cure it's going to be top notch flavor!

What's everyone else smoking on today?

Afternoon pal just had a read up on the strain and sounds like a damn nice daytime smoke.

Am toking on some Mephisto White Crack here that is a lovely potent daily driver that tastes and smells like grapefruit hash, usually good for getting things done but a few too many pinches of AvT kief has messed that one up for the next few hours :crying:

I know there is no point in complaining about the weather as there is nothing you can do about it and complaining won't change it no matter how we try but holy shit it's 10 c in the middle of June !! This is not good for outdoor growing in this country . How's things with you boys any frost yet ?? @912GreenSkell @F.N. :biggrin:

LOL....hey bud....plants will do just fine with a bit of cold!! Nothing really all that unusual from my experience! Ive had light frost 3 times this season so far.

howdy peeps :pass:
new quartz banger in the post today
IMG_5520.JPG

when it comes to postage and packaging some folk really do need a good kick up the arse :wall:
wheres me tea
:pighug:

Be surprised at what you will find in the Midwest, trust me. "Oh Bubblegum, Oh Bubblegum, how I smell you, Oh Bubblegum, Oh Bubblegum, look how pretty you look hanging in my barn," I know it don't rhyme but my grandpa sang it every harvest. Sometimes things are still available if you look hard enough.

Be surprised at what you will find in the Midwest, trust me. "Oh Bubblegum, Oh Bubblegum, how I smell you, Oh Bubblegum, Oh Bubblegum, look how pretty you look hanging in my barn," I know it don't rhyme but my grandpa sang it every harvest. Sometimes things are still available if you look hard enough.
Was a response to the Maui wowee and Michigan post pages back.

Hmm.. Banger or E-Nail for dabs? E nail doesn't impress me like it should.. hoe long you guys heat up your bangers for, or what temp you guys enail at?
e080ecddb7121fab1dea79560d2fc850.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

enail all the way,i was shocked at the difference after i got mine,could be in me head but i thought it was so much cleaner and nicer.temps i like to play about with,can depend on banger/nail and what your smoking hash/rosin/bho or whatever.

Hey @archie gemmill
Show and tell day !! It's a jungle in there archie . I may have to downsize from 20 L pots to 12 L . 20L is too big . I like those big pots but I think I can achieve the same results with the 12 L maybe even get MORE plants archie . :crying: :pighug:
View attachment 918630
lookin good fair shot up past week.yep 20 too big 12 just about right,im a big fan of 6L but my space is a lil cramped.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back