Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesgone13 Curious if you got it all lined up on your first run on what your running? Gonna use a tent or something else? Lights and nute choices? (Shhh don't tell anyone but @BigSm0 Autocobs and MegaCrop are are worth thier weight in gold) any cobs would do but highly recommend the CobShop.net plug in play very versatile and they well are just amazing IMO. Them combined with the MegaCrop is making me not to ever run outdoors again, but that's still to be determined. I love the monsters the Midwest USA can grow, stick a bud to the wall for days from all its goodness.
Hi midIN....thanks for your interest! Right now I'm still undecided about a lot of things....but I think I'm going to try Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto first in a closet grow. One thing I have learned in listening to you folks and lurking on 3 forums is that there are as many ways to grow buds as there are folks to grow them. There are so many variables involved that what works very well for one person may be less than successful for someone living in another area. What I plan on doing is to keep things as simple as possible and try to resist the temptation to add this and that 'cause it might increase yield several grams. Although I have pain issues I don't need a large amount of bud to handle my problems. If I can 1.5 to 2 ozs from a couple of plants every 3 months or so, I will be happy. I'm sure I will be calling on all the wonderful people on AFS for advice and counsel once I get started.

I remember when this happened like it was yesterday.........people on campus were alternating between crying and a smouldering anger that just wouldn't quit........ kids just like us murdered for nothing but a peaceful protest........and worst of all, the ones who did it got off scott free.

Last edited:
evening peeps :pass:
i remembered it was seed wetting wednesday yesterday but didnt get round to it :nono:should be every 3rd wednesday,3 weeks or 21 days whichever is soonest :eyebrows:
IMG_5519.JPG

so this is what i pulled out
:pighug:

Named the long hair kitty that adopted my patio over the winter and then figured out the pet flap on the back door this spring Harry Ballofunte :baked::kitty: (aka....Hairball).

Fostering him for a couple more weeks as I'm getting him setup with one of the local cat rescues to try and find him a good forever home.
IMG_6728.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back