Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't speak Spanish bro but google translator I would leave that woman with bowed legs
Bowlegged, with bowed legs...same thing. I think. I speak very little Spanish. Enough to get laid in South Florida, but barely enough to carry on much of a conversation...

5-0 crazy game can belief ruski are that good. Arabs are bad.
:vibe::vibe:
Can you imagine what would have happened to the Russian team if they had lost the opening match of their own World Cup to the Saudis? Can you say Siberia is nice this time of year!

@hesgone13 Curious if you got it all lined up on your first run on what your running? Gonna use a tent or something else? Lights and nute choices? (Shhh don't tell anyone but @BigSm0 Autocobs and MegaCrop are are worth thier weight in gold) any cobs would do but highly recommend the CobShop.net plug in play very versatile and they well are just amazing IMO. Them combined with the MegaCrop is making me not to ever run outdoors again, but that's still to be determined. I love the monsters the Midwest USA can grow, stick a bud to the wall for days from all its goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back