Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't have shit to do tonight, I'd say f*ck it and chop this girl today. Where there aren't amber, there are "light honey" colored trichs... I'll chop her Wednesday if she keeps this up...although it looks like my blackberry kush will be coming down the same time...
18-06-14 12:02:39.png
18-06-14 12:06:32.png
18-06-14 12:02:56.png

That's looking prime for the picking! Can you do a selected harvest?
I can, but I'd rather chop all of her at once.
...that and I'm waiting to see if she swells up anymore. I mean, it's only the 100th something day of her life. What's a few more days, right?
:pass:

Some moronic Canadian politician has decided that it is a security risk for people that grow their own cannabis ??brew their own wine and beer . :rofl: Do these people lie awake at night thinking up this kind of horse shit ?? Maybe if there was a plague we could remove all these idiots from the gene pool in one foul swoop :haha:

Some moronic Canadian politician has decided that is a security risk to people that grow their own cannabis wine and beer . :rofl: Do these people lie awake at night thinking up this kind of horse shit ?? Maybe if there was a plague we could remove all these idiots from the gene pool in one foul swoop :doh:
Those would wind up being the only ones that could afford a cure/vaccine. I have similar thoughts when I look at some of the garbage the US politicians try doing... I've seriously wondered if it'd be possible to find a way to go back in time, and pour a bottle of bleach into their gene pool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back