Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright :woohoo:

Doc says nothing bad, he did take a biopsy of an odd shaped mole and froze something real small that he used words I have never heard :crying: before.

Not bad for someone that spent many years out in blazing sun fishing. Has to be a good sign........ right? :coffee:
I have skin cancer for the very same reason . People too stupid to protect me from the sun when I was a kid . I was a redhead with fair skin .

Doc says nothing bad, he did take a biopsy of an odd shaped mole and froze something real small that he used words I have never heard :crying: before.

Not bad for someone that spent many years out in blazing sun fishing. Has to be a good sign........ right? :coffee:
Glad you received a good report!!!

Good to hear bro! Gotta protect our skin!

Off to watch the first match of the World Cup! Hope everyone is having a good day! Will catch up later.

Does anyone watch The Expanse?

It's pretty damned good - apart from the fact that I can remember bugger all about this season since I harvested my first grow a few months back...

Complicated (GOOD) Sci-Fi and weed don't seem to mix overly well...

I love watching psychological horror/thrillers when I'm stoned. Can't do sci-fi when I'm baked though.
If you can find it, Watch "Dark City" the next time you're stoned.... Makes the "Wait...WTF is going on?!?!" Movie into a "Waaaaiiitttt... What? My skin itches now" movie haha
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back