Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone have a great day. I'll be hit and miss here over the next few days as I'm going to see my Dad for Father's Day and pick up my daughter when she get back from the trip to Cali. I've already filled the reservoir for the girls so everything should be good while I'm gone. Now to get some sleep.

Everyone have a great day. I'll be hit and miss here over the next few days as I'm going to see my Dad for Father's Day and pick up my daughter when she get back from the trip to Cali. I've already filled the reservoir for the girls so everything should be good while I'm gone. Now to get some sleep.

Have good and safe trip, Buddy!

Nice Look :crying:
30415620_886330271574529_9037659867178860544_n.jpg

Headed to a Dermatologist today. Ordered by my transplant team because I am a so called old transplant according to the age, 14, of my transplanted pancreas. He going to look for skin cancer which is a high risk for me.

Wish me luck! :thanks:

I will check in again later today:poof:

Headed to a Dermatologist today. Ordered by my transplant team because I am a so called old transplant according to the age, 14, of my transplanted pancreas. He going to look for skin cancer which is a high risk for me.

Wish me luck! :thanks:

I will check in again later today:poof:
In the medical section...there's a part about skin cancer...

On my first coffee of the day, So pardon the broken thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back