Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to a Dermatologist today. Ordered by my transplant team because I am a so called old transplant according to the age, 14, of my transplanted pancreas. He going to look for skin cancer which is a high risk for me.

Wish me luck! :thanks:

I will check in again later today:poof:
Wishing you the best possible results . :bighug:

[HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#northern cheese haze[/HASHTAG]
56565656.jpg

Headed to a Dermatologist today. Ordered by my transplant team because I am a so called old transplant according to the age, 14, of my transplanted pancreas. He going to look for skin cancer which is a high risk for me.

Wish me luck! :thanks:

I will check in again later today:poof:
Hope every thing works out ok for you mate.
:pass:

Does anyone watch The Expanse?

It's pretty damned good - apart from the fact that I can remember bugger all about this season since I harvested my first grow a few months back...

Complicated (GOOD) Sci-Fi and weed don't seem to mix overly well...

Alright :woohoo:

Doc says nothing bad, he did take a biopsy of an odd shaped mole and froze something real small that he used words I have never heard :crying: before.

Not bad for someone that spent many years out in blazing sun fishing. Has to be a good sign........ right? :coffee:

Doc says nothing bad, he did take a biopsy of an odd shaped mole and froze something real small that he used words I have never heard :crying: before.

Not bad for someone that spent many years out in blazing sun fishing. Has to be a good sign........ right? :coffee:

Great news E Grower!! :D

giphy.gif

:thumbsup::woohoo1::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back