Status
Not open for further replies.
Press enter twice in succession to break the ordered or unordered lists ;)
And ty for the heads up

Can I get some information about what it takes to make it work?

Should just be able to click on the link and listen when it's live (it's not live right now, so you won't hear anything.) Dinesh said he'll be a few minutes late, but we're set to start in about 20 minutes!

There's an app for your phone if you want to go that route, or an app for desktop pc; or you can listen on the player on www.autoflower.net (towards the bottom, may have to refresh after 2 pm for it to pick up the stream,) or listen on the link provided!

Even if you miss it, we'll have the stream available for playback. If you create a mixlr account, you can chat live in a chat window (it's not required though.)

http://mixlr.com/the-autoflower-network/

Also if you create an account and follow on there; when we create the events it will auto-e-mail you when new things pop up.

I've the guys with MyRosinPress coming on next week, and the following week I'm going to have Dan Gulliver with Autopots on here talking about their system and how to use autopots for growing cannabis! I'm working my butt off to get the Phylos Bioscience guys to come on here and talk Phylos galaxy with us too (and genetic testing with weed!)

Germans are always top 4
Hard call but my money on Brazil, i always support England
:pass:
You might be right....they have a lot to prove after last WC.........that was about as bad as it gets!

http://mixlr.com/the-autoflower-network/

Also if you create an account and follow on there; when we create the events it will auto-e-mail you when new things pop up.

I've the guys with MyRosinPress coming on next week, and the following week I'm going to have Dan Gulliver with Autopots on here talking about their system and how to use autopots for growing cannabis! I'm working my butt off to get the Phylos Bioscience guys to come on here and talk Phylos galaxy with us too (and genetic testing with weed!)
Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back