Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 961504
I just found one of these on a canna site, can anybody guess what it is for??
I'll give you one hint, it isn't for mommy's or daddy's sexy time!:haha: (although it does look a bit like it should be)!:rofl:
I'll be back later, i still have some work to do!

:crying:

A mutli functional object?

View attachment 961504
I just found one of these on a canna site, can anybody guess what it is for??
I'll give you one hint, it isn't for mommy's or daddy's sexy time!:haha: (although it does look a bit like it should be)!:rofl:
I'll be back later, i still have some work to do!
Ive used one of these before :crying:
IlI' not give the game away but il give yous a hint!
You put one end in your mouth :crying:

Hi @Mike20132 ............glad to see you here! Saw your plant pictures from yesterday.....looking great.......My BlueberryAuto is starting to flower and the buds are packing on the Dark Devil.....had a calmag shortage[I think]......upped the CalMag.....hope it takes care of the problem......coming into the finish now and I would hate to frick it up now.................
The switch to well water solved my calcium problem. Haven't needed to add any suppliments at all this run. Stepped up the PK for the flowering, but thats about it.

Ive used one of these before :crying:
IlI' not give the game away but il give yous a hint!
You put one end in your mouth :crying:
:bravo::funny:
LMAO I know you know what it is you naughty boy :devil: You are getting a rep slap :slap: from me, thanks for not giving the game away and letting others play!
Another hint this isn't a Pink Oboe & anyone of either sex can use one!
Monkey_O_Kit_Pink_01_700x700.jpg Here is the picture again, it is a real canna device and I promise I aint blowing smoke up your arse!:crying:
But what the flipping heck is it?

Last edited:
:bravo::funny:
LMAO I know you know what it is you naughty boy :devil: You are getting a rep slap :slap: from me, thanks for not giving the game away and letting others play!
Another hint this isn't a Pink Oboe & anyone of either sex can use one!
View attachment 961516 Here is the picture again, it is a real canna device and I promise I aint blowing smoke up your arse!:crying:
But what the flipping heck is it?
In my defense the one my mates got is blue and doesn't look half as kinky as that one:crying:
You could blow bubbles up their arses with it though :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back