Status
Not open for further replies.
A specific photo or any Dragon...?

[

:headbang: Spot on....

Thunder storm again...kids coming on saturday...last couple of small ones left on the patio..sounded like perfect timing to get it done.....:biggrin:..either ALF#3 or DuurtyD....smells more Duurty to me....:biggrin:
In the picture you showed with you trimmed buds underneath the buds was a silver dragon, it took me a while to work out what it was but I could see one of it claws poking out!
I recently got hold of some Duurty Dragon seeds but they are from 2013 and they have a poor germination rate due to the age. I was wanting to try and get a seed run out of them to reinvigorate the line.
If you know where I could find some fresher Duurty Dragon seeds please PM me!:headbang: If not I'll have to see if I can get at least one male and one female out of the 10 seeds I have. It would be a shame if some of the Dragon strains were to disappear.

Lol get em cut and dried before the kids try and have some of the buds away:crying:

Anyone water cure? Anyone done it to remove mold? How is the smoke?

Afternoon Damien :pass:No way of getting rid of mold i think.powdery mildew can be washed off.
:pighug:

I am not totaly sure what you mean by water cure. But I will detail my procedure for mold if you like.

1. Fill two buckets with warm water, add a cup of baking soda and a squeeze of lemon juice to the first bucket.
2. Chop the plants so that you have section of stem for a grip to shake them in the buckets.
3. Dip in first bucket vigorously, repeat in rinse bucket.
4. Once it's all gone through, repeat process with a fresh rinse bucket once more.
5. Air dry by laying it out on a bed or table in a single layer with good airflow, add a fan if the air is still.

What does this accomplish you ask?

1. The baking soda and water mixture absorbs bug shit, free mold spores, dust, and other materials too small to see from the buds.
2. It does NOT dissove trichomes or oils.
3. This will remove most spores and most any early infestation, if the mold has progressed to where you can see it, especially if it is dark colored, you must cut that section out and dispose of it. Moldy bud is very bad for the lungs.
4. This will prevent mold during curing on parts of the plant that did not erupt with proper mold, or that were mold adjacent without symptoms.

Last edited:
In the picture you showed with you trimmed buds underneath the buds was a silver dragon, it took me a while to work out what it was but I could see one of it claws poking out!
I recently got hold of some Duurty Dragon seeds but they are from 2013 and they have a poor germination rate due to the age. I was wanting to try and get a seed run out of them to reinvigorate the line.
If you know where I could find some fresher Duurty Dragon seeds please PM me!:headbang: If not I'll have to see if I can get at least one male and one female out of the 10 seeds I have. It would be a shame if some of the Dragon strains were to disappear.

Lol get em cut and dried before the kids try and have some of the buds away:crying:

Am googling like crazy but the only link I've found is to a site that no longer exists

Sweet bejeebus quality work there mossy!
Tell the kids the roads a rained out and the spare room is taken, I'll be dropping by for a sleepover!
Plane lands Saturday morning, I'll bring a retail box of Rizla, looks like we have quite the quantity to get through!
I had given up smoking joint but seeing as you are inundated, what kind of friend would I be if I left you to get through all that on your own!:crying:

I'm now wanting to get hold of some KarmaDragon too :eyebrows:

I have to say that is one wide girl, fantastic training work and yes "you win"!:headbang: the KarmaDragon also has some seriously chunky buds too! :woohoo1:
:size:

jealous.gif

Old photos...in fact I Think they were rescued when the old AFN crashed...I managed to rescue some.

Nice plants, you have a lovely strong arm :biggrin:

Cheers @Auto melt ....it was hubby...that plant was so heavy it would have brok'd me wrist....:crying:

That was when Hubby let me buy the expensive ferts..they Worked.

If you know where I could find some fresher Duurty Dragon seeds please PM me!

I was just saying to @FullDuplex that I Thought I'd sussed me germ probs...but I hadn't....:shrug:..well..look.

I put Autos in..10 days no movement...so decided to re-use the pots with photos..for the winter.

Morning after I re-seeded...fairy ring of new germs up....the original ones put in to germ came up...

so now I have a germ of Autos and a germ of photos in the same pot....:crying:

IMG_5738.JPG

The larger ones are Auto..the smaller ones are photo....could get interesting if the weather holds.:crying:

Old photos...in fact I Think they were rescued when the old AFN crashed...I managed to rescue some.

so now I have a germ of Autos and a germ of photos in the same pot....:crying:

View attachment 961537

The larger ones are Auto..the smaller ones are photo....could get interesting if the weather holds.:crying:

I'm still jealous, I'm happy if I get a few ounces, you lot get upset if you don't get a pound.

And the "multipot"? That's gonna be VERY interesting at harvest time if you leave them like that because won't all the roots intertwine?

It Was a lovely/expensive glass and pewter incense burner..bought for me 40th b-day...feet on the bottom and dragon curled up the glass tube...until hubby knocked it over....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back