Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: At Home...you can't play it naked at your friends house @Rev. Green Genes :crying:

I've Lost me Like function again....:doh:....sorry..no Likes

It's settled then, your all invited to join me if you can make the trip. I have ice cream and I wear pants when people are over.:kiss:

Thank you so much! I've lost all ounce from visible mold and need to treat more. I'll do this tonight, thank you. After letting them dry do i jar them or wait a bit?

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

You can't jar them till the stems snap, that is one of the ways to combat mold. Speed dry them, and DO NOT jar them untill fully dry or you may get a stray spore in the jar. The conequence for doing this is that they will be over dry when you jar them, and it takes longer to cure by raising RH than lowering it.

'll help you out though if you want to get hold of some "Dragon" strains here is a link to the "Auto Bean Stalk" http://autobeanstalk.com/breeders/drmt/dragonmeds.html
You can also get some at the "Autoflower Portal" Gift Shop - https://autoflower-portal.net/?s=dragon&post_type=product

@FullDuplex ALF#5 is a Black Dragon cross...that he outcrossed...and Bobby is original Dragon line you can Watch them worked on here...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-journey-to-alf-5.57205/unread

Amazing photographs of the Farm....:headbang: ..and breeding program...makes me drool all over the key board.

And...I have a funny feeling I saw @DABaracuss saying he was doing some Dragon Repro too...:headbang:

It's settled then, your all invited to join me if you can make the trip. I have ice cream and I wear pants when people are over.:kiss:

I'll bring the [HASHTAG]#scoobysnacks[/HASHTAG]

IMG_5531.JPG
IMG_5536.JPG

IMG_5599.JPG

Some useful mold videos by Jorge Cervantes

I watched those, and he has some great information, but I would add some steps. Using alcohol between every cut, not just after he's done. I would also hit those plants with NEEM after cutting out the crudz.

Oh Arr...make me miss the penguin Pirate Parties....:headbang:
So true!! That be right me hearties and no mistake!
If ye be reading this you swarthy penguin, time to get yer bum out of your sling and come and have some fishy fun with us!
There be week old mackerel pate, fetid flounder and manky anchovies that have been sitting in the sun a good long while (poooooh they are minging but they are just the way you like them)!

However it is that time of year again where the nights are drawing in and the nights are cold and I am feeling like having some fun, maybe it is time to let our hair down again and have a hootenannny of sorts?
Only just over two week until "all hallows eve" and then it is almost non-stop holidays until after the new year, so best be grabbing your party togs because we all know how much AFN likes to party!:headbang:

It is about that time we all started looking for our halloween avatar pics.

100 rep points to all AFN members who change their avatar today to a "scary carved pumpkin face" you have until I come online tomorrow! That gives you at least 12 hours to get it done!

halloween-pumpkin-animated-gif10-source_575.gif
SneakyJollyIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
giphy.gif
SneakyJollyIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
halloween-pumpkin-animated-gif10-source_575.gif

You can't jar them till the stems snap, that is one of the ways to combat mold. Speed dry them, and DO NOT jar them untill fully dry or you may get a stray spore in the jar. The conequence for doing this is that they will be over dry when you jar them, and it takes longer to cure by raising RH than lowering it.

Okay cool. I had already separated all the bud and I was letting it dry in the tent at 40% rh at 68f. I removed the contaminated buds and broke down the larger ones. Will the wash alter taste or smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back