Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still jealous, I'm happy if I get a few ounces, you lot get upset if you don't get a pound.

And the "multipot"? That's gonna be VERY interesting at harvest time if you leave them like that because won't all the roots intertwine?

No...I'm outdoor...and don't fert a lot...so mine aren't big weights.

Always multi potted....:headbang:..cannabis Likes to cuddle up.....

View media item 5295
That is 4 photo periods in a 25 ltr pot....

full

full

Am googling like crazy but the only link I've found is to a site that no longer exists
Cheers mate I appreciate the effort :thumbsup::vibe: thank you so much for trying to lend a hand, I really appreciate the helpful vibe!!!:astar:
It's a bit of a complex situation than it first seems. Mossy and I like to share a laugh with each other, sometimes there is more to what we talk about than is apparent to the average AFN member.
Sometimes it is not what is said, that we are laughing about, years of poking fun at each other can lead to total nonsense that means nothing to anyone else.
Apologies for not making that apparent, it's just we know each others sense of humor quite well!

I'll help you out though if you want to get hold of some "Dragon" strains here is a link to the "Auto Bean Stalk" http://autobeanstalk.com/breeders/drmt/dragonmeds.html
You can also get some at the "Autoflower Portal" Gift Shop - https://autoflower-portal.net/?s=dragon&post_type=product
Each seed seller has different Dragon strains, there are many more Dragon Strains which have existed but a lot of them are not currently available.
There is also a "Dragon Meds Team" section in the forums, it is definitely worth a look, it provides a great insight as to what Dragon Strain there are and have been.
There are some nice grow journals too!
Dragon Meds Team link - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/dragon-meds-team.17/

:vibes:Thanks again for the all the effort you put in!!:pass::vibe:

No...I'm outdoor...and don't fert a lot...so mine aren't big weights.

Always multi potted....:headbang:..cannabis Likes to cuddle up.....

View media item 5295
That is 4 photo periods in a 25 ltr pot....

full

full
Beautiful señorita's and a nice fade.

I love this tune and this is a Killer mix of it!:headbang:

Big big life decision here. Should I play Assassins Creed Black Flag at home, or go to my buddies to play the new Spiderman on his PS4?

:pighug: At Home...you can't play it naked at your friends house @Rev. Green Genes :crying:

I've Lost me Like function again....:doh:....sorry..no Likes

Thank you so much! I've lost all ounce from visible mold and need to treat more. I'll do this tonight, thank you. After letting them dry do i jar them or wait a bit?
I am not totaly sure what you mean by water cure. But I will detail my procedure for mold if you like.

1. Fill two buckets with warm water, add a cup of baking soda and a squeeze of lemon juice to the first bucket.
2. Chop the plants so that you have section of stem for a grip to shake them in the buckets.
3. Dip in first bucket vigorously, repeat in rinse bucket.
4. Once it's all gone through, repeat process with a fresh rinse bucket once more.
5. Air dry by laying it out on a bed or table in a single layer with good airflow, add a fan if the air is still.

What does this accomplish you ask?

1. The baking soda and water mixture absorbs bug shit, free mold spores, dust, and other materials too small to see from the buds.
2. It does NOT dissove trichomes or oils.
3. This will remove most spores and most any early infestation, if the mold has progressed to where you can see it, especially if it is dark colored, you must cut that section out and dispose of it. Moldy bud is very bad for the lungs.
4. This will prevent mold during curing on parts of the plant that did not erupt with proper mold, or that were mold adjacent without symptoms.

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

Big big life decision here. Should I play Assassins Creed Black Flag at home, or go to my buddies to play the new Spiderman on his PS4?
Choice is your bro but I'd go for AC Black Flag but i like Pirates!
The Black Flag audiobook is also a good listen if you haven't heard it!
pirate 2.jpg
pirate cat 1.jpg
pirate cat 2.jpg
pirate cat 3.jpg
pirate cat 4.gif
pirate cat ani 1.gif
pirate cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back