Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah now that was an entrance!!
Good afternoon Mother of the Dragons :bighug:

IMG_5759.JPG

:tang:

Seeing as we are on a Kung - Fu tip here a film intro for you!

Guy at the end with the joint.....was that @archie gemmill ...?....

I promise I aint blowing smoke up your arse!:crying:

Anti drowning device...?.....................:eyebrows:

View attachment 961524

:tang:

Guy at the end with the joint.....was that @archie gemmill ...?....

Anti drowning device...?.....................:eyebrows:

Someone has been busy , what strain is that mossy? Do you also have a pic of the dragon that is covered in bud?

Was that archie gemmill at the end, I have no idea but that rocket did look like archies rolling style for sure!

Anti drowning device is a good guess. I did watch the episode of QI where they talked about it (i didn't have time to rewatch the vid) but I believe there was a time that they had tobacco smoke kits for blowing up peoples arses along stretches of the Thames once upon a time.
The funniest bit was where they would insert cigars up your bum because it had anesthesia qualities and so it would cure the pain of inserting it in the first place!!:funny:
Poor chap that tried to smoke it afterwards!:crying:

:bravo::funny:
LMAO I know you know what it is you naughty boy :devil: You are getting a rep slap :slap: from me, thanks for not giving the game away and letting others play!
Another hint this isn't a Pink Oboe & anyone of either sex can use one!
View attachment 961516 Here is the picture again, it is a real canna device and I promise I aint blowing smoke up your arse!:crying:
But what the flipping heck is it?
In my defense the one my mates got is blue and doesn't look half as kinky as that one:crying:
You could blow bubbles up their arses with it though :crying:

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Do you also have a pic of the dragon that is covered in bud?

A specific photo or any Dragon...?

[
Anti drowning device is a good guess. I did watch the episode of QI where they talked about it (i didn't have time to rewatch the vid) but I believe there was a time that they had tobacco smoke kits for blowing up peoples arses along stretches of the Thames once upon a time.
The funniest bit was where they would insert cigars up your bum because it had anesthesia qualities and so it would cure the pain of inserting it in the first place!!:funny:

:headbang: Spot on....

Someone has been busy , what strain is that mossy?

Thunder storm again...kids coming on saturday...last couple of small ones left on the patio..sounded like perfect timing to get it done.....:biggrin:..either ALF#3 or DuurtyD....smells more Duurty to me....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back