Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Vapo69 and all other AFN fam.

Soaking a FastBuds LA toningt. Soil and pot is ready. Will be in a 3gal Airpot.
Ive been going back and forth about how I want to go about this grow. Im an LST bondage freak, but I dont know if I should go all natural to see how the plant grows naturally since its an unreleased strain from FastBuds.
Minimal interaction, or do my thing????

Ive been going back and forth about how I want to go about this grow. Im an LST bondage freak, but I dont know if I should go all natural to see how the plant grows naturally since its an unreleased strain from FastBuds.

If you do two you could try one each way. That would be good information for them

Bro either way you'll knock it out the park I'm sure of that. I like the natural look myself, I say do your thing like you do as your plants always rock :headbang:

Monkey_O_Kit_Pink_01_700x700.jpg

I just found one of these on a canna site, can anybody guess what it is for??
I'll give you one hint, it isn't for mommy's or daddy's sexy time!:haha: (although it does look a bit like it should be)!:rofl:
I'll be back later, i still have some work to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back