Status
Not open for further replies.
I will need more space for that game. It would cut down on yeild massivly, but it would be crazy cool to see it go. Perhaps y'all have seen the apple trees with 4 kinds of apples? Same idea.
I bought my wife a tree with 4 different kinds of citrus grafted to one tree, I think it was called a fruit salad tree?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

cool. I'll ask her. I probly need more space, it would require starting 4-6 plants to go part way into veg, then graft onto the sturdiest one.

It would be hella cool if I graft a male in the middle and harvest 4 types of hybrid seed

@Eclectic Elle has tried grafting I think R.G.G

WooHoo!! My fabric pots have FINALLY made it to Brussels. That means I should have them before the end of the week, plenty time for Maria to grow enough to be transplanted into a decent sized pot
I'm on about my 5th grow with my fabric pots.

I put them in the washing machine when the Mrs is not looking.

I'm on about my 5th grow with my fabric pots.

I put them in the washing machine when the Mrs is not looking.

LOL. I hope you at least spray em off first. You shoulda seen the replacement rate in the Air Force. Everyone put their sandy muddy crap in the barracks machine and it died like three times a year. Yet people still wonder where all the big defense money goes.

LOL. I hope you at least spray em off first. You shoulda seen the replacement rate in the Air Force. Everyone put their sandy muddy crap in the barracks machine and it died like three times a year. Yet people still wonder all the big defense money goes.

Lol, get them pretty clean and don't tell the missus!

Then run the maintenance cycle.. nothing dodgey!

Trust6

LOL. I hope you at least spray em off first. You shoulda seen the replacement rate in the Air Force. Everyone put their sandy muddy crap in the barracks machine and it died like three times a year. Yet people still wonder where all the big defense money goes.

About two and a half years ago I was working in a particularly filthy part of a refinery, it was so bad you went through three sets of work clothes/overalls per week.

The missus banned me from putting any work related clothes in the washing machine, because the old, filthy, oil went right through to the skin. Christ knows how the local laundromat lived through that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back