Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some green poison fast dried....smokes and looks awesome!
DSCN0315.JPG

DSCN0319.JPG

DSCN0322.JPG

Bullying by force of numbers....:headbang:

We have a zero tolerance policy on site..no flamming..no spamming..no bullying...But basically what it boils down to is Respect.

Their Loss....:shrug:....when we started off with Autoflowers on photo period sites we got trolled to pieces...from everyone...:biggrin:

So when we set up AFN we decided Zero tolerance...Respect & Contribute is the way to Build some place you want to call Home.

[HASHTAG]#earworm[/HASHTAG] @archie gemmill :pass:..once you hear it you will be humming it all day.

I'll give it a try next time...:pass:

Cheers @Banjacked :d5:

Easier to say we just don't eat any grains apart from rice occasionally @hairyman ..so everything like bread..pastry..pasta..pizza all dead in the watter...same as most processed food..coz it is used so much as a thickener.....:headbang:

As I say, there's good natured banter here, but not the overbearing moderation, or complete lack of moderation, as seen elsewhere. The policy here works and I've voluntarily pulled myself from other forums just because of the utter shite directed at others, not me, because someone has dared to say something a certain group disagrees with. Go onto other sites and mention LED vs HID or Miracle Gro and there ain't enough beer and popcorn in the world for what happens next, but in the case of today it was personal, had been going on repeatedly without sanction, so they've been hit with the GDPR request as said and, should they not comply, I can have them closed down because I fail to see why I should tolerate such poor administration and moderation which allows the bawbags to turn the place into a kintergarten.

Their loss.

The policy here works and I've voluntarily pulled myself from other forums just because of the utter shite directed at others, not me, because someone has dared to say something a certain group disagrees with.

I cannot go to most other canna sites for this exact reason. As well, on some sites the blatant misinformation about growing is obscene. Then if you try to help and correct them, they jump all over you. Been there more than a few times!!

UK bacon now..if you fry it..it has so much water added to it..it boils itself to death in the frying pan.....:doh:..Pet Hate...

It's why I love the butcher across the street from me, none of that mass produced muck that isn't just filled with water but also oozes out that white scum that REALLY makes you wonder what has been injected into the meat.

I cannot go to most other canna sites for this exact reason. As well, on some sites the blatant misinformation about growing is obscene. Then if you try to help and correct them, they jump all over you. Been there more than a few times!!

Yup, ask one question and you'll get 100 different answers, usually by one person.

I ain't no expert but it's clear I've forgotten more than most of these people know.

One of the funniest was on Grasscity where someone threw a real paddy when it was pointed out that the overpriced blurple floodlight he said was a great thing because it was US made was nothing like what he claimed because even the manufacturer's website said it was a generic Chinese one, with the name and address of the company showing it was based in China, but, no, because it was on Amazon it had to be American.

Once I stopped laughing I realised I was wasting my time there and never returned.

Yup, ask one question and you'll get 100 different answers, usually by one person.

I ain't no expert but it's clear I've forgotten more than most of these people know.

One of the funniest was on Grasscity where someone threw a real paddy when it was pointed out that the overpriced blurple floodlight he said was a great thing because it was US made was nothing like what he claimed because even the manufacturer's website said it was a generic Chinese one, with the name and address of the company showing it was based in China, but, no, because it was on Amazon it had to be American.

Once I stopped laughing I realised I was wasting my time there and never returned.

I was totally disrespected on a site i joined when i offered up some advice...why? Because i didnt have many posts, and wasn't a "senior member". I laughed and said "sure man, what do i know?" Then i posted a plant and said, "hey man if you guys are content growing 3 foot beanpoles in 1 foot diameter holes, then go for it!!"

Seriously...some people have no clue, and never will!!

Blue widow 7+ feet in height
IMG_7949.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back