Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning live stoners:toke::pass:
57c6cdfa935bff1334bfd783c9ebd1ae.jpg

That's a great tip :d5:

Worked every time ...:d5:...main dinner started around 8pm...so we'd be out 7-7.30pm...:biggrin:...it worked for the restaurant too...you could see people clock our meal and dive in for a table.

Hubby catches on to stuff like that...:biggrin:..coz he is a gweedy boy....it goes right over my head....:biggrin:

Worked every time ...:d5:...main dinner started around 8pm...so we'd be out 7-7.30pm...:biggrin:...it worked for the restaurant too...you could see people clock our meal and dive in for a table.

Hubby catches on to stuff like that...:biggrin:..coz he is a gweedy boy....it goes right over my head....:biggrin:

See, us men are good for something ,,,some times :smoking:

How about a toasted bacon sarnie with cheese :biggrin:

Bacon is one thing I would never give up, even for health reasons :chef:

Aiyee...I'd be stuck.......:coffee:...when we go to the UK we get some gluten free bread that actually tastes as good as normal bread...most Don't..
when we get it...it is a bacon sani...an egg sani...and light boiled egg with toast soldiers....the Simple tastes they are the Most Wanted...
Mother doesn't have a toaster so the cheese and onion toastie is out of the question...:biggrin:

Yeah...it is a shame that the actions of a few can spoil it for everyone....:nono:..selfish people.

We are getting a load of moans from social media ATM...accounts getting closed or people locked out of them as new rules come in...:nono:

Social media is getting beyond a joke as they have their kneejerk reactions to anyone who disagrees with certain views, or the over reaction to anything with the most tenuous connection to "drugs" as the networks try to cover their own asses. Proof, indeed, that "free speech" only applies to words that suit a specific narrative, with a certain societal demographic not having the IQ to realise Animal Farm wasn't an instruction manual.

I find the older I get..the less Drama I tolerate...such a Waste of time...:headbang: ..give me somewhere peaceful..where the Natives are Friendly...

I don't tolerate bad manners, as simple as that. As was proven today when the missus had to hold me back to stop me insterting a crutch through someone's throat after he deliberately barged into me so hard he almost took a crutch out of my hand leading to me almost going over. Be respectful to me, I'll be the nicest and most helpful person you'll ever meet, but when you think I'm unimportant because I'm crippled you'll find out I only need two minutes to show I ain't as crippled as you think. I think he learned a few new words, me being able to call people things in multiple languages.

So I sit here on this forum where respect is shown, with some good natured banter, and where mods and admin have an IQ higher than a peanut. A much better environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back