Status
Not open for further replies.

Too right , has to be HP

Aiyee...I'd be stuck.......:coffee:...when we go to the UK we get some gluten free bread that actually tastes as good as normal bread...most Don't..
when we get it...it is a bacon sani...an egg sani...and light boiled egg with toast soldiers....the Simple tastes they are the Most Wanted...
Mother doesn't have a toaster so the cheese and onion toastie is out of the question...:biggrin:

Dare I suggest fry it :smoking:

Goodmorning live stoners:toke::pass:
57c6cdfa935bff1334bfd783c9ebd1ae.jpg

Evening @Chuck207 :pass: sharing one...

Nice trics..:headbang:

howdy Chuck :pass:nice trichs :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Just what I said @archie gemmill :pass:...

Hubby was tomato sauce...I was a brown sauce girl....But...it either has gluten in..or something else I react to...
so I had to give it up....:grump:

Social media is getting beyond a joke as they have their kneejerk reactions to anyone who disagrees with certain views, or the over reaction to anything with the most tenuous connection to "drugs" as the networks try to cover their own asses. Proof, indeed, that "free speech" only applies to words that suit a specific narrative, with a certain societal demographic not having the IQ to realise Animal Farm wasn't an instruction manual.

Bullying by force of numbers....:headbang:

Be respectful to me

We have a zero tolerance policy on site..no flamming..no spamming..no bullying...But basically what it boils down to is Respect.

So I sit here on this forum where respect is shown, with some good natured banter, and where mods and admin have an IQ higher than a peanut. A much better environment.

Their Loss....:shrug:....when we started off with Autoflowers on photo period sites we got trolled to pieces...from everyone...:biggrin:

So when we set up AFN we decided Zero tolerance...Respect & Contribute is the way to Build some place you want to call Home.

[HASHTAG]#earworm[/HASHTAG] @archie gemmill :pass:..once you hear it you will be humming it all day.

Too right , has to be HP

Dare I suggest fry it :smoking:

I'll give it a try next time...:pass:

Cheers @Banjacked :d5:

I didn't know such a thing excisted :coffee:Turkey bacon :yoinks:

I going to Google gluten ,, we ain't all smart :woohoo1:

Easier to say we just don't eat any grains apart from rice occasionally @hairyman ..so everything like bread..pastry..pasta..pizza all dead in the watter...same as most processed food..coz it is used so much as a thickener.....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back