Status
Not open for further replies.
When stating the bleeding obvious leads to a torrent of abuse from a minority of members, then the issue lies with the site.

But to give the administrators their due, they have already complied with my respect and my appreciation for them acting so promptly has been passed on to them.

They may have issues with failing to control their members and failing to apply their own forum rules, but I am man enough to acknowledge that and thank them for doing so.

Unlike another site which is going to face much more than just a complaint under GDPR, for they will soon find out that if you try to play silly buggers with me you better make sure your nose is spotlessly clean because I don't hold back when someone thinks they are above the law.

Cool...don't see much grown from paradise!! My friend likes the tut quite a bit from them. I considered giving pandora a try sometime. If you remember, please tag me when you are getting close to it being done!

Only got them because I bought an auto multipack when I was in Amsterdam, there was no other reason, and that one fell out of the bag first.

So far she's gone slower than expected, but I don't have a perfect environment, she was transplanted, there was a K deficiency, but in the last couple of weeks she's really come on well.

And, as said in my little cheapo LED panel thread, I don't think I can complain considering the "grow light" cost me under €30 in parts, as in 9.8m of SMD 5730 flexible LED strip and a 12v power supply plus some odds and sods I had lying around.

Dam @Mossy you have to avoid a lot of things :bighug:

Bernard Mathews was the Turkey man Archie, but would they dare to make Turkey bacon it's unconstitutional:redcard:

Is actually quite a seller in some places, not so much regarding the alleged health benefits but because it's classed as "Halal".

Who am I to argue with anyone who wants some sort of bacon butty, at least it's not that vomit inducing vegetarian stuff.

I use a <5% ground beef, great taste, hardly any fat to lose. The spices make the difference
Doner meat has to be lamb mince for me!

I just got a disappointment....:doh:..hubby said steak....but he has bought these things that are young cow steaks....:nono:...in between proper steak and veal....I've only had it once before and it was bloody tasteless.

Gutted. :grump:
Oh what a shame!
Yes...it is the spice combo that gets me craving....:chef:..hubby says I'm the only person he knows who eats kebab sober....:biggrin:
I need to come over to meet him then, I eat it sober too!

Ive never ate Veal .. It dont sound good.. I like rib eyes T bone or a new York strip.. A fillet is good but very expensive. I can get a 10 oz Fillet for about $11.00 in my region..
thats local cow grass fed amazing steak!!! From the butcher ..
Damn good price for fillet, lucky you!

We normally get entrecote or rib steeaks...around 17 euros a kilo...just under 2 lb...:headbang:...filet is around 10 euros a kilo..but solo mio is around 32 euros....therefore..I haven't had it...:coffee:
@Mossy I've definitely seen and bought fillet in Hiperdino on special offer, but at more than 10 euros a kilo, more like 20. I found Mercadona's butchery counter and meat range in general a bit hit and miss in terms of choice. That's probably just a Canarian thing though! For decent choice I had to go to Alcampo as I never found a proper butcher in Puerto.

I wonder how long before hubby starts complaining that it's cold and he wants to go back...

UK bacon now..if you fry it..it has so much water added to it..it boils itself to death in the frying pan.....:doh:..Pet Hate...
Thankfully there is much more choice now of the premium ranges which don't. More expensive, but outdoor reared and rare breed. Nom nom nom!

I made a stew in the slow cooker overnight and a fresh loaf of bread this morning, we had both at lunchtime. Funnily enough I have no interest in dinner yet LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back