Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanzarote @hairyman :headbang: Argentinian steaks........about 4 or 5 restaurants in a row.............and everyone could cook it to Perfection..............Bliss...

Hubby found a trick....:biggrin:..if you went to eat early...sat outside where people passed by and ordered a steak...you got a massive one....so everybody passing got to see it and come in.

Worked a treat....:biggrin:

That's a great tip :d5:

The Pope's Eye is a great cut. You can imagine where it comes from! [emoji23]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

b74ab810634575.560e83e248663.gif

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

When i lived in Orlando I would seek out the Argentinean and Brazilian people to get to eat their steak!!! My god they can really cook meat!!! they just flame cook it put salt on it and its the best in the world.. :bow:

Yup...that would do me too @The Elvis ...........:glutton:...gawd...I'm starving now...

cut the horns off,give its arse a wipe and good to go :biggrin:
:pighug:

Yup @archie gemmill ..that'll do me....:biggrin:

Arty my neighbor has about mmm id say 35 of those behind my house on his land .. I stare at them like a lion... :spels: they are worth about $1800 hoof on!! or $2400 off the Hoof.

You don't see cows in the field here like you do in the UK....too Hot....but apparently Asturia in the North West of Spain has some of the best grass fed beef money can buy...

A real shame as there was some very decent people, but the actions of a few, who act with impunity, just ruin everything and that's their loss as more and more people leave the place because of the imbeciles.

Yeah...it is a shame that the actions of a few can spoil it for everyone....:nono:..selfish people.

We are getting a load of moans from social media ATM...accounts getting closed or people locked out of them as new rules come in...:nono:

Normally I have a very thick skin,

I find the older I get..the less Drama I tolerate...such a Waste of time...:headbang: ..give me somewhere peaceful..where the Natives are Friendly...

Its just amazes me because they dont use any spices or nothing they say its in the quality of the meat and this special salt they use alot of the salt but man is it good!!!
Cooked-Skirt-Sliced.jpg
skirt steak!!! :drool:

Exactly what I'm saying....:headbang:..you shouldn't be expected to add flavour to good meat...it should Taste good with just salt..

All this talk of steak and I got beans on toast for tea :rofl:

Being bread free one of the Best smells I can imagine is Toast....or..OMG..the smell of a cheese & onion toastie.....faint..

Yup...that would do me too @The Elvis ...........:glutton:...gawd...I'm starving now...

Yup @archie gemmill ..that'll do me....:biggrin:

You don't see cows in the field here like you do in the UK....too Hot....but apparently Asturia in the North West of Spain has some of the best grass fed beef money can buy...

Yeah...it is a shame that the actions of a few can spoil it for everyone....:nono:..selfish people.

We are getting a load of moans from social media ATM...accounts getting closed or people locked out of them as new rules come in...:nono:

I find the older I get..the less Drama I tolerate...such a Waste of time...:headbang: ..give me somewhere peaceful..where the Natives are Friendly...

Exactly what I'm saying....:headbang:..you shouldn't be expected to add flavour to good meat...it should Taste good with just salt..

Being bread free one of the Best smells I can imagine is Toast....or..OMG..the smell of a cheese & onion toastie.....faint..

How about a toasted bacon sarnie with cheese :biggrin:

Bacon is one thing I would never give up, even for health reasons :chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back