Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: we Do get the [HASHTAG]#moonhowlers[/HASHTAG] here every now and then....:vibe:....I dish out the silver bullets in Globals...and we all wear tin hats.

Yes...it is the spice combo that gets me craving....:chef:..hubby says I'm the only person he knows who eats kebab sober....:biggrin:

Normally I have a very thick skin, but today it was taken to a new level so a GDPR request had been formally notified. Won't be my problem if there's no compliance. Not mentioning the site because, well, they're not worth the publicity.

And it's why I said I came back here for some sensibility and sanity afterwards as I know things can be harsh but it's, in my view, good natured banter without malice and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

A real shame as there was some very decent people, but the actions of a few, who act with impunity, just ruin everything and that's their loss as more and more people leave the place because of the imbeciles.

Ive never ate Veal .. It dont sound good.. I like rib eyes T bone or a new York strip.. A fillet is good but very expensive. I can get a 10 oz Fillet for about $11.00 in my region..
thats local cow grass fed amazing steak!!! From the butcher ..

Never eaten veal? You don't know what you're missing.

Ive never ate Veal .. It dont sound good.. I like rib eyes T bone or a new York strip.. A fillet is good but very expensive. I can get a 10 oz Fillet for about $11.00 in my region..
thats local cow grass fed amazing steak!!! From the butcher ..

We normally get entrecote or rib steeaks...around 17 euros a kilo...just under 2 lb...:headbang:...filet is around 10 euros a kilo..but solo mio is around 32 euros....therefore..I haven't had it...:coffee:

They arginintians do a great sauce to go with steak chimmichuri @The Elvis spelt something similar to that :biggrin:
Its just amazes me because they dont use any spices or nothing they say its in the quality of the meat and this special salt they use alot of the salt but man is it good!!!
Cooked-Skirt-Sliced.jpg
skirt steak!!! :drool:

One of the best steaks I ever had was from the Argentinene steak house in Amsterdam or was it that I was completely stoned and had the munchies :smoking:

Lanzarote @hairyman :headbang: Argentinian steaks........about 4 or 5 restaurants in a row.............and everyone could cook it to Perfection..............Bliss...

Hubby found a trick....:biggrin:..if you went to eat early...sat outside where people passed by and ordered a steak...you got a massive one....so everybody passing got to see it and come in.

Worked a treat....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back