Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon *LS*

Nice looking salad @TheMongol , season that steak up @Mossy and your a lazy git @Vapo69 , Elvis in the house :vibe:

Sunday tent looks like this ,,filling up nicely View attachment 951149

Afternoon @hairyman ...I'm a bit like Willie Deegal..Uncle Jack's Steak House....:biggrin:...I Think good steak only needs salt and pepper...or it is not a good steak..:pass:...if I have to put the Taste into it...I might as well get cheap cuts and spice it....:chef:

I don't want something that tastes like pumped up pork chump chops.

Ive never ate Veal .. It dont sound good.. I like rib eyes T bone or a new York strip.. A fillet is good but very expensive. I can get a 10 oz Fillet for about $11.00 in my region..
thats local cow grass fed amazing steak!!! From the butcher ..

Afternoon @hairyman ...I'm a bit like Willie Deegal..Uncle Jack's Steak House....:biggrin:...I Think good steak only needs salt and pepper...or it is not a good steak..:pass:...if I have to put the Taste into it...I might as well get cheap cuts and spice it....:chef:

One of the best steaks I ever had was from the Argentinene steak house in Amsterdam or was it that I was completely stoned and had the munchies :smoking:

One of the best steaks I ever had was from the Argentinene steak house in Amsterdam or was it that I was completely stoned and had the munchies :smoking:
When i lived in Orlando I would seek out the Argentinean and Brazilian people to get to eat their steak!!! My god they can really cook meat!!! they just flame cook it put salt on it and its the best in the world.. :bow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back