Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Industrial Plant CBD that took forever to germ, and weeks to emerge from soil. It grew so slowly from then on.

When I transplanted the second Blue Cheese I decided there was enough roots to do it too, and when I picked up the cup I fumbled and dropped it bottoms up onto the tent floor. I thought that I had killed it, but I transplanted it anyways, because it was my only CBD seed.

It lived, but continued to grow very slowly. My others are blooming and it barely made headway. Then suddenly, when I opened the tent yesterday I was surprised at it's vigor. It is probably 3x its height and doubled its width in a day.

with a little luck I'll be vaping my own CBD after all :) :)

Needed time to lay down new roots, people forget how much you can "mishandle" plants and then find that they laugh at your best efforts to kill them

Lol mine starts doing all sorts of things. Closing doors, opening up windows. Sometimes I need some air coming into the bedroom my tent is in, she keeps closing the door. I'm like.. are you trying to kill them?

I start freaking out when I can smell them from outside... This grow they are particularly funky but the tent material has a weird smell so it's a bit of an odd smell.

I sometimes spray a towel with this shit.

View attachment 951042
Helps a bit..

Not much does when drying tho.

f6

Incense sticks, burn several a day. I have around 40 different "flavours", mainly to keep the air fresh as me and aerosols do not mix, so the neighbours are used to all sorts of weird smells from my place

I had some shitty germination rates last round. I did everything the same as usual. Does anyone store in the freezer? Just curious I store in my crisper in the fridge.
Mine are in the fruit and veg drawer at the bottom of my fridge - is that what you guys call a crisper?

Zambeza Blueberry tall pheno drying now along with the Dinamed CBD both stelar plants:
Nice crop off the Blueberry! Mine wouldn't form proper buds at all, I had to scrap 'em.

Pulling that much gpw I'm jealous lol. I keep recently being told that ebb and flow is the way to go but I just don't know. I'm not not saying it isn't good just not convinced it's the best way.
I use a Wilma system on a timer, it's RDWC and I don't find it too difficult to keep the girls happy.

Joints and scooby snax's in the staff room for you.....:headbang:

View attachment 951097
I make a mean doner meat loaf @Mossy ! From a book called "The Takeaway Secret". Once it's cold I slice it with my electric slicer, and it freezes really well. I make 1kg at a time but after the fat's cooked out it's less.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! I need some good vibes for tomorrow please, got something going on...

So a good day, sun shining, been to a local market and stocked up on 0% and 4% fat cheese, new stock of sugar free cookies, and some absolutely excellent honey beer. Then the added bonus of calling the moonhowlers on another forum out for what they are before coming back here to some sanity and sensibility before the F1 from Singapore.

Just at the "impatient" stage with plants as trichs on sugar leaves are visible without a scope but I know I have to wait a month before I can smoke and make e-juice, but you can't have everything...

It is enjoyable pointing out to the imbeciles that they have no right to call me out for speaking my mind when they decide it's acceptable to call me worse though, a nice stress reliever...

Mine are in the fruit and veg drawer at the bottom of my fridge - is that what you guys call a crisper?

Mine get kept in an airtight pot at room temp, no changes in humidity which could have an effect. Works for me

I make a mean doner meat loaf @Mossy ! From a book called "The Takeaway Secret". Once it's cold I slice it with my electric slicer, and it freezes really well. I make 1kg at a time but after the fat's cooked out it's less

I use a <5% ground beef, great taste, hardly any fat to lose. The spices make the difference

I make a mean doner meat loaf @Mossy ! From a book called "The Takeaway Secret". Once it's cold I slice it with my electric slicer, and it freezes really well. I make 1kg at a time but after the fat's cooked out it's less.

Afternoon @Eclectic Elle :bighug:.........we have been on lazy cow cooking for a week....:biggrin:...that is UK kebab meat from the pub.

He sell us just the meat and two sauces...and I make the salad...:coffee:...in little gem eaves coz we can't have pitta....gawd...I could kill for a kebab in pitta......:drool:...or a soggy savaloy dip......I Think I might have the Munchies....:biggrin:

Hubby brought steak and lamb chops home yesterday...pay day...:biggrin:....so I guess I'm cooking for the next two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back