Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the same. Works a treat!
Incense sticks, burn several a day. I have around 40 different "flavours", mainly to keep the air fresh as me and aerosols do not mix, so the neighbours are used to all sorts of weird smells from my place

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

It " was " Ceasar salad classic style!

My Gweedy Eyes were right then......:glutton:...I just couldn't see the garlic mayo....

I just got a disappointment....:doh:..hubby said steak....but he has bought these things that are young cow steaks....:nono:...in between proper steak and veal....I've only had it once before and it was bloody tasteless.

Gutted. :grump:

So a good day, sun shining, been to a local market and stocked up on 0% and 4% fat cheese, new stock of sugar free cookies, and some absolutely excellent honey beer. Then the added bonus of calling the moonhowlers on another forum out for what they are before coming back here to some sanity and sensibility before the F1 from Singapore.

:crying: we Do get the [HASHTAG]#moonhowlers[/HASHTAG] here every now and then....:vibe:....I dish out the silver bullets in Globals...and we all wear tin hats.

The spices make the difference

Yes...it is the spice combo that gets me craving....:chef:..hubby says I'm the only person he knows who eats kebab sober....:biggrin:

Afternoon *LS*

Nice looking salad @TheMongol , season that steak up @Mossy and your a lazy git @Vapo69 , Elvis in the house :vibe:

Sunday tent looks like this ,,filling up nicely
DSCF1772.JPG

Hello......I just got up woooo...:pass:

You Bragging @Vapo69 ...?.....:eyebrows:

Rise and shine its time for brekki!!!:chef: @Mossy Hubby has baby cow steak?? :deadhorse: I never ate a baby cow..:peace:

It is yuk...don't sacrifice yourself.... @The Elvis ....:nono:...in Spain they do a lot of veal....I had to try it...not keen.....:nono:

This stuff is in between...they are trying to Premium sell it...just more expensive that ordinary steak...

But..it is tasteless....and...I'm not too keen on the texture either.....:nono:..it's texture is like the water pumped up meat we started to get in the UK.

you could be eating any sort of nondescript meat...:shrug:...If I fancied a change I would have went more towards the Buey (Oxen) Steak...Max steak Taste...:drool:....I don't want something that tastes like pumped up pork chump chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back