Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit to being an Anglophile....for years I hve collected many of the interesting names and expressions you folks come up with........but I've never seen poppadum before. What, pray tell, is a poppadum?
Like nachos, for scooping dips and food. Break off a piece and have at it.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Now this could be Elle ,,, but what's her super power I wonder :eyebrows:
weed-woman-usa-full.png

Funniest moment happened the other day at a really good friends house while visiting his garden. He also started a grow just recently as we often sync up our grows. He brings me to the ladies in the tent and says,..."It ain't germinated yet." This, as I am standing there looking at the little ladies in their pots about 5cm tall. So you can imagine my confusion at this point. I said, what do you mean, ain't germinated yet, I am looking at them right here. Then he says, NO I SAID THAT I TAINT GERMINATED IT.

Wtf did you just say bro? He says, yes, I taint germinated it, and he motions to his groin region. I started laughing my face off:crying:. are you f$@ing kidding me bro, I ask? He says yep, I put the seeds in a paper towel, stuck that in a little plastic baggy , and then stuck that under my junk.:nono: You must be joking right? And then i remeber a conversation I had where I said I germinated seeds one time in a little container in my pocket one time, then I stuck it in the pocket of my pajama shorts over night. He just took it on step further.:backside:

That's right folks TAINT GERMINATION is now an option. He seemed very happy wth himself and I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back