Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could bro!!!............and thanks too lol:crying::pass:
I know the feeling and I never really had anyone who would help me out in those cases. It drives me even more to help people out if they need it. Meds really are no joke. Helps keep us sane brother!

IMG_20180915_081142.jpg

I want to do things to them.. things that serve my twisted agenda..

f6

Veg tent setup feels good to have her back! Wheres best place for fans?
f97b0e4fd3c385bb81176c675e1c51d6.jpg
I like one at canopy height blowing across area between lights and plants and then down low, taking air from the vents and circulating that around. When plants get larger I add a third fan below to keep good air flow under canopy as well.

Good growing bro!

It's a super light, my friend has two in his 4x4 and rocks out good stuff. Expensive option though. There are veg booster lights around 25 to 80w and bloom booster lights the same that can do something similar, but that optic 2 is awesome.
I would have bought an optic 2 for the centerpiece and then four individual cobs in the corners. That would give you super coverage, and then you could add additional red and blue on the sides if you joke in the form of Lowe powered light bars. That's where I am going, but again, once you buy these lights, I don't want to throw away perfectly good light.

Good quality build which means worlds to me. Don’t mind spending $250 on something that’s gonna do a great job and last a long time. Ok, done, gonna get one :biggrin:
As for the cfls... waste of time adding two 130 watts (had the wattages wrong before) 2700k for side lighting during flower? Was thinking of running two pieces of wire from top to bottom horizontal tent poles on either side, then loop that through the CFL fixture and reflector. Then it’s on a track and can be slid up and down appropriately. Can’t hurt I guess!
:cheers:

Just to add....
With it I’ll total 300watts of cobs plus a further 150watts of leds. Possibly 260 watts of cfls. Don’t think I need to add anymore cobs to a 2x4!?! Thing already burns like a lighthouse when I open her up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back