Status
Not open for further replies.
evening Vapo :pass:whats the herb of choice today ?
:pighug:
Hello sir! I saw your little collection of collectibles and delectables...yummy looking stuff. I love me some good hash or kief on glass. Mmmm mmmm good:smokeout:

I myself was just looking at the girls and checking my ph in the mini res of each before bedtime, toking on a little Fire OG with heavy indica, full ambered out mazar bubble on top of that and capped with a little piece of Night Queen strawberry hash. Super sweet start, then it gets a little fuely, mellows and sweetens again, and finishes real smooth all the way to the last hit. Just the way I like it myself.:pass:and you my brother? What is cup of tea toking on today?:coffee2:

heya Med :pass:thats what they call a supercharged :jointman: nice.
im being good today and sticking to rockets of orange crack and forgotten cookies :smoking:i am playing about with pressing a lil hash though,so i might change my mind and put a dent in it later.
:pighug:

Hi stoners!

:pass:
:coffee:

Morning here, even though I was all crunk last night and poured myself into bed some time after 2am I can't sleep past 7..

Mrs f6 going out today so I can open the tent and play with the girls!

YaY!

f6

Yes, let those ladies breathe a litttle fresh air, fire a nice one up, and do your thing! Passing one down to you bro!:pass:

dude i smoked the last of the FC this morning.........i am out now :frowny:

Noooooo...quick hop on a plane and come over here. We'll light you up proper!!:bong::funny::gamer::pie::doc1::crisps::snooze:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back