Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a big job and its only been a week,im sure you still pretty tender :doc1:
everyone is raving about megacrop,big bag and nobody had a bad grow.
some folks here good with cameras @Feenix i think is one off the top of me head.
:pighug:

Thanks, Archie! Skelly has been kind enough to offer his help with the camera........problem now appears to be mechanical rather than my lack of knowledge at this time. I've had two people familiar with the camera to look at it and neither could get the mode wheel to work correctly. Sometimes you don't get a winner when you buy used stuff from FleaBay. I only paid $38 for it and I don't think the seller knew about the problem.....too late to send it back now.

My daughter just asked me what super hero I would be? I told her I would be Green Man and I could blow smoke in my enemy's faces so they would forget what super power they had!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

My daughter just asked me what super hero I would be? I told her I would be Green Man and I could blow smoke in my enemy's faces so they would forget what super power they had!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Great Friday night fun, what canna hero would you be :smoking:and what's your power
images.jpeg

Evening @Eclectic Elle :bighug:..you have been on an Epic catch up today huh...?...Happy Friday.....:friday:

Happy Friday @Mossy ! :bighug:I've been keeping up on my normal threads but had the time today to pop into LS, which was great.

Daughter cooked a really good curry and I cooked poppadums to go with it, that was a good dinner!

Hope everyone's weekend is going to be awesome :pass:

Happy Friday @Mossy ! :bighug:I've been keeping up on my normal threads but had the time today to pop into LS, which was great.

Daughter cooked a really good curry and I cooked poppadums to go with it, that was a good dinner!

Hope everyone's weekend is going to be awesome :pass:

I must admit to being an Anglophile....for years I hve collected many of the interesting names and expressions you folks come up with........but I've never seen poppadum before. What, pray tell, is a poppadum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back