Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree ,,, head first :d5: all ways best way to learn :biggrin:
5626fcfd39644edf54e4b5cb1e747cfa.jpg

well its not real laminated hash as the laminating film has invisable glue,so if anyone has used the laminating pouch and not a sandwich bag they a bigger numpty than me :crying:
i dont know much about it,but theres no better way for an eejit to learn than head first:haha: as hairy hill would say
:pighug:

Prague is one of the magical cities on this planet. You have to try and visit at least once and now is the time! I will set up a meet and greet and guide any AFN members around the city and to the event. Plus, I have access to all the nugs anyone needs in case they are nervous traveling here with a stash. I gotchuu!!

@MedCzech :pass:
:pass::pass::pass::pass:

@MedCzech Auto Seeds says they are going to Prague and would love to see any AFN members there...:headbang:

@MedCzech Auto Seeds says they are going to Prague and would love to see any AFN members there...:headbang:

Sweet! Can you hook me up with a contact? I will meet those guys for sure.

@MedCzech ..I can't remember which thread I read it in this morning but the Rep is @Autoseeds.com ...:headbang:..he might pop in and give you details...
Ok, thanks @Mossy. I will get in touch with them and let them know who I am. Anyone else out there who is thinking of coming to Cannafest, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back