Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not beating myself up....outside-winter? 11%.....others..not bad.....what high is considered to start at what? 15% and up?.........plants get 4-5 direct light through trees a day..less in winter.....if I was to grow inside with semi optimal...% jump a couple...go optimal..and hit lower highs...... I also take into account the testing method which I think needs to go against another ...... the weed smells/smokes good so it serves its purpose

That plant is trained into an oval shape due to fence and another plants proximity(DP Blueberry is on the left side. That pic is showing the short side measuring about 8 feet across. The long side is 10 feet
Thats a beast... I yearn to leave the city and head north where I can do my outdoor magic,

@Waira here's more pics to give you an idea. Link to the grow journal with day by day updates

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/damien50-vs-00-seeds-autos-hps-600w-dtw.66482/
IMG_20180913_110621338.jpg
IMG_20180913_110613263.jpg
IMG_20180912_204204483.jpg
IMG_20180913_110632326.jpg
IMG_20180913_110608531.jpg

I’m not beating myself up....outside-winter? 11%.....others..not bad.....what high is considered to start at what? 15% and up?.........plants get 4-5 direct light through trees a day..less in winter.....if I was to grow inside with semi optimal...% jump a couple...go optimal..and hit lower highs...... I also take into account the testing method which I think needs to go against another ...... the weed smells/smokes good so it serves its purpose

Considering 4-5 hours of sun, thats pretty good!! To be honest...i believe one of the biggest lies in the canna industry is thc %. Ive smoked some med rated varieties that rate over 30% thc....did they get me twice as high as varieties rated at 14%? No, not at all. THC percentages don't take into account the psychological impact certain combinations of cannibinoids contained within.

Running 6.1 ph @ 1100 ppm x 8 a day on an auto drip system. It is but first time with coco, autos, but second grow. I was checking the runoff but once I went to multi feeds it didn't seem to matter. I have feed that flushes every day and the rest are regular 15-20% runoff.

So how should I do my nutes?
... well, to be honest, I'm not a coco-nut myself, still a soil guy! ...but I see so many coco prob's in Sick Bay, that I've had to learn enough to help diagnose problems related tom it's characteristics,... Check out other coco growers, and see about that ppm value,... might be a bit high for the sheer frequency going in,... pH is fine,... and if you monitor the r-o often, then your good there too,.. shouldn't be more than 200ppm or so more than inputs I think..? Keep in mind as they finish, demand for PK will taper off, they just aren't burning though it like in early-mid bloom,... lots of variables there, take that as a generalization; each strain, even pheno's can vary in their appetites,.. part of the learning curve is reading the plants, knowing such fine details of evaluation is an experience thing,... easing off some the last couple weeks can be wise, and reading the fan leaves as well... how much are they fading, getting tapped out,.. this tells you how much they are tapping into reserves, which is fine as you don't want nute loaded plants at the end! this is what the "flushing" deal is about,.. forcing the plant to use up reserves at the end,.. pop22 has a good thread on this in the MythBusters section,... a lot of contention there about this, but I say it depends on the feedings heaviness, how much the fans are fading, symptoms of defc. (or toxicity!),... if the plant had lost a lot of leaves, faded fans, then flushing time my be reduced or even skipped, according to some folks,... you'll see there, too much to relate here now,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back