Status
Not open for further replies.
... well, to be honest, I'm not a coco-nut myself, still a soil guy! ...but I see so many coco prob's in Sick Bay, that I've had to learn enough to help diagnose problems related tom it's characteristics,... Check out other coco growers, and see about that ppm value,... might be a bit high for the sheer frequency going in,... pH is fine,... and if you monitor the r-o often, then your good there too,.. shouldn't be more than 200ppm or so more than inputs I think..? Keep in mind as they finish, demand for PK will taper off, they just aren't burning though it like in early-mid bloom,... lots of variables there, take that as a generalization; each strain, even pheno's can vary in their appetites,.. part of the learning curve is reading the plants, knowing such fine details of evaluation is an experience thing,... easing off some the last couple weeks can be wise, and reading the fan leaves as well... how much are they fading, getting tapped out,.. this tells you how much they are tapping into reserves, which is fine as you don't want nute loaded plants at the end! this is what the "flushing" deal is about,.. forcing the plant to use up reserves at the end,.. pop22 has a good thread on this in the MythBusters section,... a lot of contention there about this, but I say it depends on the feedings heaviness, how much the fans are fading, symptoms of defc. (or toxicity!),... if the plant had lost a lot of leaves, faded fans, then flushing time my be reduced or even skipped, according to some folks,... you'll see there, too much to relate here now,....

I'm slowly pulling back on the EC but one of them is still drinking heavily so once it slows down, it started packing on buds and frost a few days ago, I'll reduce the EC to about 800ish and see how it goes. I appreciate the help though I'm still frantic over my second grow and trying to keep everything right in coco.

images (22).jpg

Honestly, i highly doubt a mod would delete one of your pic posts for any reason.(but shoot me a link and i will take a look and see if the post is there)
There was a problem they had to go back so far a lot of people lost some post's and alerts and pictures. They had to a reset .

Oh
@Auto melt --- we know mate,....did you see the notice banner the last few days, or the site news thread? there was some seriously scary hardware issues that were caught early enough to prevent disaster, but in the fixing, some of the latest data was lost due to timing of lat restoration point,.. we ALL lost a day or two i believe,.. and it's gone-gone sadly, but it beats a wiped out entire site!

Sorry too hear about that, maybe the hardware couldn’t resist smoking my photos lol. Well it’s good it’s getting sorted,

Honestly, i highly doubt a mod would delete one of your pic posts for any reason.(but shoot me a link and i will take a look and see if the post is there)

I know lol.... it’s strange but Ive got the bud curing. I like sometimes leaving ike small reference so I can go back some time and see what I chopped, as I don’t like keeping nothing saved on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back