Status
Not open for further replies.
@Auto melt --- we know mate,....did you see the notice banner the last few days, or the site news thread? there was some seriously scary hardware issues that were caught early enough to prevent disaster, but in the fixing, some of the latest data was lost due to timing of lat restoration point,.. we ALL lost a day or two i believe,.. and it's gone-gone sadly, but it beats a wiped out entire site!

They are filing in well!! How is the heat in the room? Looks like some heat stress?(taco leaf)

I think I fed the one on the left the KoolBloom too early as by leaf surface temp averages 73-76f with humidity in vpd range. I thought it was heat but maybe too much PK as that plant didn't want to start flowering and took two extra weeks.

NO MOLD NO MOLD that is simply OUTSTANDING huge ass plant.

So far, so good!! I checked her yesterday and didnt find any. Last years green poison had issues and this seasons GP fast did as well, so i will be ready if any shows. I scoured around all of the plants and didnt find any mold on any plant, good stuff

The site had a hard drive fail, and had to be rolled back a day, so any journal entries/pms ect were lost

I think that happened 2 days ago. Thease photos were posted way back. I basically uploaded fugue state harvest photos on my forgotten cookie journal. But it’s like that post was knever existant. I didnt think it was wrong as it both strains were from the same breeder. But I did go along too say fugue state is one smelly girl lol. But like a little message would of been nice too say look we’ve deleted it due too this. But it’s not your fault skelly thought I’d share it with you.

Top of the evening my fellow stoners
IMG_20180912_205845_1.jpg

I’m not beating myself up....outside-winter? 11%.....others..not bad.....what high is considered to start at what? 15% and up?.........plants get 4-5 direct light through trees a day..less in winter.....if I was to grow inside with semi optimal...% jump a couple...go optimal..and hit lower highs...... I also take into account the testing method which I think needs to go against another ...... the weed smells/smokes good so it serves its purpose
:smoking: I know well, and that explains a lot mate,.. I've treid to run some autos off season, inside.outside, supplemental lighting, but they failed to shine like prime season, or full indoor grown girls will,... low temps/metabolism, weak and limited light (UVB especially),... that's all it takes to knock the potency down....

I think that happened 2 days ago. Thease photos were posted way back. I basically uploaded fugue state harvest photos on my forgotten cookie journal. But it’s like that post was knever existant. I didnt think it was wrong as it both strains were from the same breeder. But I did go along too say fugue state is one smelly girl lol. But like a little message would of been nice too say look we’ve deleted it due too this. But it’s not your fault skelly thought I’d share it with you.

please link me to the thread

Honestly, i highly doubt a mod would delete one of your pic posts for any reason.(but shoot me a link and i will take a look and see if the post is there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back