Status
Not open for further replies.
Soot, that's indeed on the low side for what's possible these days,.. older strains? Breeders? Any nute issues during bloom..... Hmm, even outside with UVB exposure,... like Skelly said, a lot of things could have knocked down potency,...

>> Skelly, I kinda thought we talked about this before,.. roger that, a no-go,... I have auto MoRam, hope to run it this Winter!

...no need for the dry, it's very concentrated,.. more is not better mate, the plant can only take in and use so much at a time,.. you have great looking bud, so they are not hurting for heavy PK at all,...as mentioned, the tip and "teeth" burn say things are getting to rich, so that's why i recommended dilution of the liquid Kool,...
Ahh, coco,... what a PITA it is sometimes! I see why your inputs have started to burn a bit,.. do you check your run-off for pH and especially ppm/EC? Critical when in coco, along with 15-20% run-off every time to keep nutes from building up,.. straight water alone mat screw up the CEC in there, kicking off potential Ca/Mg issues, maybe other cations as well,... I don't know you coco experience, but if you're new, coco is more like hydro' than soil in fact,.. treating coco like a true soil is a recipe for TARFU things to go down!....
Anyway, that run-off ppm/EC is your way to make sure there's low-to-no build-up in there,.. Oh and your input ppm/EC as well, that's your comparison mark,... ditto down the line for pH as well; in coco, you should be about 6.0, lower than true soil, higher than true hydro',....

Running 6.1 ph @ 1100 ppm x 8 a day on an auto drip system. It is but first time with coco, autos, but second grow. I was checking the runoff but once I went to multi feeds it didn't seem to matter. I have feed that flushes every day and the rest are regular 15-20% runoff.

So how should I do my nutes?

Great info by the way.

That thing is a hedge at the botanical gardens! nice growin...

That plant is trained into an oval shape due to fence and another plants proximity(DP Blueberry is on the left side. That pic is showing the short side measuring about 8 feet across. The long side is 10 feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back