Status
Not open for further replies.
...no need for the dry, it's very concentrated,.. more is not better mate, the plant can only take in and use so much at a time,.. you have great looking bud, so they are not hurting for heavy PK at all,...as mentioned, the tip and "teeth" burn say things are getting to rich, so that's why i recommended dilution of the liquid Kool,...
Ahh, coco,... what a PITA it is sometimes! I see why your inputs have started to burn a bit,.. do you check your run-off for pH and especially ppm/EC? Critical when in coco, along with 15-20% run-off every time to keep nutes from building up,.. straight water alone mat screw up the CEC in there, kicking off potential Ca/Mg issues, maybe other cations as well,... I don't know you coco experience, but if you're new, coco is more like hydro' than soil in fact,.. treating coco like a true soil is a recipe for TARFU things to go down!....
Anyway, that run-off ppm/EC is your way to make sure there's low-to-no build-up in there,.. Oh and your input ppm/EC as well, that's your comparison mark,... ditto down the line for pH as well; in coco, you should be about 6.0, lower than true soil, higher than true hydro',....

:vibe::hump:.... phat chick love,.... :rofl: ... great rigging and support fix Skelly!

You know...the buds on any FCJs i have grown have never been very big....but what they lack in size they make up for in density in a major way...that coupled with intense potency, smell taste and mold resistance make it an absolute winner in my book!!

:smoking:... well, she's a shoo-in for next season, along with Golosa! .... might be that's just how she forms up..? You know, I'm wondering if Sweet Mohan Ram might be a good one to try for you up there,... we'd have to quiz Tommy and Jayp on that,... I think she's a WW x SAD cross?

Thoughts please.......

Had some outside auto flowers tested...

Thc content ranged from 11-12
1 was 11.3% (Jan20th-june1st)
2 others 12.3% and a 12.6% (jun-August)

Outside-non optimal conditions

:smoking:... well, she's a shoo-in for next season, along with Golosa! .... might be that's just how she forms up..? You know, I'm wondering if Sweet Mohan Ram might be a good one to try for you up there,... we'd have to quiz Tommy and Jayp on that,... I think she's a WW x SAD cross?

Asked about the ram...they told me due to the density of the buds mold might be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back