Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damien50 .... if they are officially budding, then it's time! Are you using a base bloom nute as well? KoolBloom is a "booster", high P-K,... is it liquid 0-10-10, or the very hot dry stuff (huge PK#'s, be super careful)...

MaxiBloom with KISS method, CaliMagic, and liquid KoolBloom right now. I don't think I'm supposed to use both KoolBloom together I just couldn't figure a good time to switch cause I read the dry KoolBloom can burn a plant you smithereens.

Here's the NL1 and NL2 @ t-minus 30 and 45ish days based on 00 Seeds' finishing times.
@Damien50 .... if they are officially budding, then it's time! Are you using a base bloom nute as well? KoolBloom is a "booster", high P-K,... is it liquid 0-10-10, or the very hot dry stuff (huge PK#'s, be super careful)...
f49969d752d6277e8ebe6d28503b7d1e.jpg
bccd4acfa93d41432f25593040142b18.jpg

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

MaxiBloom with KISS method, CaliMagic, and liquid KoolBloom right now. I don't think I'm supposed to use both KoolBloom together I just couldn't figure a good time to switch cause I read the dry KoolBloom can burn a plant you smithereens.

Here's the NL1 and NL2 @ t-minus 30 and 45ish days based on 00 Seeds' finishing times.
f49969d752d6277e8ebe6d28503b7d1e.jpg
bccd4acfa93d41432f25593040142b18.jpg

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

looking good so far!!

... generally, no not together..overkill! Swap one for the other, with the no N formula being the key here, depending on how the plants look, and if they are really eating the lower fans (N defc.),.. some of that is normal of course, but your plants look pretty green for this maturity,... swap out the Maxi for the Kool,... and mind your dilutions, I see definite nute burn,.. try half strength first dose and wait a couple days to see their reaction,...

... generally, no not together..overkill! Swap one for the other, with the no N formula being the key here, depending on how the plants look, and if they are really eating the lower fans (N defc.),.. some of that is normal of course, but your plants look pretty green for this maturity,... swap out the Maxi for the Kool,... and mind your dilutions, I see definite nute burn,.. try half strength first dose and wait a couple days to see their reaction,...

Let me run this by you so I can understand lol.

Stop using MaxiBloom
Use the liquid KoolBloom?
Use the dry KoolBloom as well?
1/2 strength on dry? Liquid? Both?

I'm not having any N issues but despite multi feeding 8 x a day the coco still ended up drying out and causing(?) Ph issues. I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back