Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool man...of all of the articles i have written, i feel that one is the most valuable by far

It totally helped with my first grow where I couldn't control my heat or humidity and had no idea how to grow in soil. Brought to a point where I made sure I could control as many variables as possible and monitor my plants as much as possible. Application created good habits lol.

I like your super cropping one a lot

It totally helped with my first grow where I couldn't control my heat or humidity and had no idea how to grow in soil. Brought to a point where I made sure I could control as many variables as possible and monitor my plants as much as possible. Application created good habits lol.

His the man

Good stuff man....what i like to hear!! Yeah the supercrop article turned out pretty decent, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back