Status
Not open for further replies.
28f68b922beb7ae9992ed5737e5d3db4.jpg

a215aca99ac548f99ff1504d7bc61a3d.jpg

b1965c1809862323b587d7e1b32494bd.jpg

1e6316c5a8cc6366f91d3ce9c3544f66.jpg

177d7b09adfc4eb46d5454e532debffe.jpg

So these are some shots from Olympus tough camera. Considering most of these are taken while free diving, with pretty horrendous available light the colours came out pretty great. Also to note, when your down 10metres holding your breath, keeping the camera steady is one hell of a challenge. So grow tent pics should be a breeze.
Great camera [emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderful

Morning @Feenix :bighug:....not good news...

I've heard that cannabis helps with parkinsons tremors.

I know that magnesium work amazingly well with nerve damage tremors..but haven't tried it with parkinsons patients.

Good morning Mossy, unfortunately, weed does not touch the spasticity that was completely masked while the tremors broke through. Fortunately, a simple dopamine agonist completely handles the spasms. For the time being.
big%20hug.gif

Edit: Funny, I just noticed my signature change must have been right after the restore point used. The old one is back. Deja Vue all over again.

Last edited:
Morning bud. Had a quick question actually, are there such things as mentors on the AFN?
You know I made this suggestion.

Mentor pair up with a newer grower using similar grow styles and grow together in the same thread.

I probably got distracted by a bright color though..

f6

Wow, you should come and check out our Great Barrier Reef, I’m just doing my diving ticket now, I live on the coast so we go reef fishing and snorkeling locally [emoji106]

Nuggets
:bighug:I love Great Barrier Reef, I have seen many beautiful pictures about it. I remember that there have a pink sea/lake in AU, right?

Good morning Mossy, unfortunately, weed does not touch the spasticity that was completely masked while the tremors broke through. Fortunately, a simple dopamine agonist completely handles the spasms. For the time being.
big%20hug.gif

Edit: Funny, I just noticed my signature change must have been right after the restore point used. The old one is back. Deja Vue all over again.

Have you tried the Dragons over amber @Feenix ..spasticity was a Major problem for me with the nerve damage...and nothing prescriptio touched it..but with a well ambered Dragon you can Feel the spasticity relax so much you could cry. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back