Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..we are all User Friendly here...

Yeah...we can get someone that will do that for you...:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#RemoteGrowing[/HASHTAG] ...we can do that for you....:biggrin:...I'll get a volunteer for you from the staff room...once you have a Name you can Tag them in if you have problems...

Awesome bro, really appreciate it. But no expectations, only if someone would like to do it! Thanks!

Torreveija Alicante spain

807BGCR.jpg

9115657199_43322f8032_b.jpg

Salt lakes...they do your head in when you first see them...:coffee:..

Have you tried the Dragons over amber @Feenix ..spasticity was a Major problem for me with the nerve damage...and nothing prescriptio touched it..but with a well ambered Dragon you can Feel the spasticity relax so much you could cry. :headbang:

The only Dragon that I've had access to was Terrestrials Triangle Dragon that is great on pain relief as well as the tremors but hasn't touched the spasms. If you would be so kind as to recommend one, I will try to hunt some down.

Dragon medicine is fantastic for muscle/spasticity and nerve in my limited experience with your wonderful legacy Lady @Mossy :bighug:

f6

Yup..it is what I need it for......and a whole host of other buds do not touch it...for me.

I'd say any other Afghan dominant cross would probably do the same...the Secret is in the Ambering...narcotic....:dragon8:

Those pics I took were from an area called Raja Ampat off the coast of Papua in Indonesia. Just the most amazing sea life there. Get yourself there if you ever get the chance, truly spectacular what the natural world manages to conjure up!

Awesome bro, really appreciate it. But no expectations, only if someone would like to do it! Thanks!

There you go then..fair exchange is no robbery...we'll help you grow...you bring us back the photos of your travels.....:photog:

Deep Joy...:headbang:

Next year we will be having a grow battle that you can join in on...fit round your schedule..when you are in a grow battle you have 4 or 5 people posting every day...so there is Always someone around who will give you help..24 hours a day...:headbang:

It locate in Western AU, Lake Hillier.
View attachment 949876

Ooops..I have picked the wrong one in my haste @MarshydroTina .....dr google letting me down......:biggrin:

maxresdefault.jpg

Pin.jpg

That's better...:headbang:

First time I saw it..you crest a hill and all of a sudden you see this vast pink thing in the landscape and you are thinking..what the hell did I smoke last,,,,,:smoker:....it is such an unnatural colour to have in a landscape

The only Dragon that I've had access to was Terrestrials Triangle Dragon that is great on pain relief as well as the tremors but hasn't touched the spasms. If you would be so kind as to recommend one, I will try to hunt some down.

I have a pregnant Portal Ruby from a Stone Dragon!

Have not sampled Ruby but she is robust and gorgeous and I hope she compliments the already awesome dragon genetics!

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back