Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to the pub, back soon....???
186f8d8fd2b5ee661553caf73a6871f4.jpg
pineaple chunk 4 weeks in[emoji106]

Nuggets

I know Stone works for it...but I haven't kept up with the newer crosses..so it will be up to you @fettled6 to let us Know if she does work on it...:headbang:

Morning @Vapo69 :pass:..sharing one...

Stone has been busy from what I can tell.. don't want to talk out of turn.. but from what I can gather.

Blackstone is Stone Dragon (Black Dragon x Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto) taken to full fem Auto.

I have some Blackstone CBD Haze Auto Fems as a freebie which arnt listed on the Portal.

Will be growing them next time, may fill a slot in my tent for a CBD/THC cross for me.

If I can use the pollen I have then I plan to grow and selectively pollenate.

Kannabi Swiss Dream CBD Auto 35/1 and is claimed India Dom, in keeping with Dragon crosses.

Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram, again for the medicine value of a very underated S.A.D x White Widow

Might find a cash crop plant like Critical to make a generic Dragon.. (I want to change the Stone age bag weed culture in my country by flooding any and everyone with something at least genericly good) we have it increadibly bad here..

f6

I love sea, but I never see the real sea. I live in mainland.

The UK is so small that you are never more that 35 minutes from the sea...:headbang:...I'd miss it if I didn't see it regularly...

IMG_0298.JPG

Got it @Vapo69 ...:pass:..we'll have it outdoors huh...such a nice morning...

Saying that...gawd the mornings are getting dark fast..:nono:..have I said I Hate winter...?

We have taken big safari bikes to lake eyre
e56aef67109542724b9941c765c803d6.png
10522c09065c47ec63422a2c2ea42afd.png
twice when it was full of water, it’s an inland lake that was once the ocean and it’s practically in the dessert, you get sea birds all the way in there, it is very rare to see it full of water

Nuggets
Wow, very nice!

Good Morning Stoners, Strange what works for some and not for others. After 6 years of morphine pain management, I developed tremors. Not good for a house painter, the lightest work I could do after an accident. I got off the drug to take inventory, only to find parkinsons being masked by the morphine. One toke of decent weed and the tremors are gone for a while.

Yeah, opiates can be a bugger, I found out the hard way that codeine can have quite an effect on blood sugar levels, as in keep them down.

Great if you're diabetic and the sugars are high, but I almost went hypo a couple of times until I realised what wa happening and changed a couple of things to suit.

I’m going to the pub, back soon....???
186f8d8fd2b5ee661553caf73a6871f4.jpg
pineaple chunk 4 weeks in[emoji106]

Nuggets

Nicely tric'd up for a 4 weeker @thegavfrog ..I'd have guessed older...:headbang:

Stone has been busy from what I can tell.. don't want to talk out of turn.. but from what I can gather.

Blackstone is Stone Dragon (Black Dragon x Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto) taken to full fem Auto.

Ha ha..not asking you to let out trade secrets...:pighug:..just saying I'm not Current with his new crosses.

I Know it is Afghan doms that float my med boat...and I know Black Stone/Stone Dragon was another afghan dom cross..so I know she works..:biggrin:..I just don't know what he crossed the others with.

You have the same med needs as me...so you can advise when you Try her....:biggrin:

I have some Blackstone CBD Haze Auto Fems as a freebie which arnt listed on the Portal.

See..I didn't even know he had a high CBD out...:headbang:...now Haze is a med that Doesn't work for me...but with Blackstone in..it Might..so when you grow that one out..tag me in to the smoke report.

White Widow floats my med boat too....:headbang:...that is what they used on the tailor mades in the 420 club..afore it was shut down...

Nicely tric'd up for a 4 weeker @thegavfrog ..I'd have guessed older...:headbang:

Ha ha..not asking you to let out trade secrets...:pighug:..just saying I'm not Current with his new crosses.

I Know it is Afghan doms that float my med boat...and I know Black Stone/Stone Dragon was another afghan dom cross..so I know she works..:biggrin:..I just don't know what he crossed the others with.

You have the same med needs as me...so you can advise when you Try her....:biggrin:

See..I didn't even know he had a high CBD out...:headbang:...now Haze is a med that Doesn't work for me...but with Blackstone in..it Might..so when you grow that one out..tag me in to the smoke report.

White Widow floats my med boat too....:headbang:...that is what they used on the tailor mades in the 420 club..afore it was shut down...

I love a social Sativa but variety is key for myself to wash away pain and anxiety so I am very onboard with Dragon style meds. Haze is great but has not been a fun one to grow.. finicky bitches..

All the pure CBD seem to be Sativa Dom's, and as we know they can be harder to grow and go longer so will see how Stones CBD goes with Haze.

Whether Kannabias CBD is really an Indica I don't know but they do have a data sheet on her and they look polished so maybe it's a good cross.

Never stand still to long, challenge yourself and explore your calling is what I tell myself!

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back