Not open for further replies.
I’m going to the pub, back soon....???
186f8d8fd2b5ee661553caf73a6871f4.jpg
pineaple chunk 4 weeks in[emoji106]

Nuggets
At 10am, well done that man.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I follow many paths and learn many different topics & subjects.
I have an interest in Mongolia and especially Mongolian tuvan throat singing!
Genghis Khan is also a really interesting person/subject historically speaking!
I also have read a fair amount of Buddhist stories and texts.
Tong Yabghu Qaghan's clan was syncretized Buddhist and native folk religion, it could be possible I found out who he was when looking at Buddhism in Mongolian history!
I have a good ability to store things i read about in my head and often surprise people with random bits of knowledge and odd facts!
Life they say is "often stranger than fiction", some things can't be explained and that often boggles the minds of those who try!
Somethings are best left unexplained or you could find you are going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.
How far down the rabbit hole do you go before, "you are totally lost in a world of your own creation", is up to you!
Sometimes I have no idea how I know somethings , i guess I learn and then they just stick in the back of my mind and then pop up when needed!

@TheMongol @Mossy @MedCzech

Thanks guys, can you guys see these finishing in 8 weeks? I’m just about to drain the tank and start finishing them off, I think I’ll keep them as is for a bit, I had a bit of s ph issue that was fixed straight away and at one point I was running an EC of 3!!!
Anyway they smell good, that pineapple chunk is amazing it’s like walking into a fresh juice bar!!!!! I chose the OG Feno for its tight nodes baby!! Sexy is green and mean.....

Nuggets

Yup..it is what I need it for......and a whole host of other buds do not touch it...for me.

I'd say any other Afghan dominant cross would probably do the same...the Secret is in the Ambering...narcotic....:dragon8:

There you go then..fair exchange is no robbery...we'll help you grow...you bring us back the photos of your travels.....:photog:

Deep Joy...:headbang:

Next year we will be having a grow battle that you can join in on...fit round your schedule..when you are in a grow battle you have 4 or 5 people posting every day...so there is Always someone around who will give you help..24 hours a day...:headbang:

Ooops..I have picked the wrong one in my haste @MarshydroTina .....dr google letting me down......:biggrin:
image027.jpg
deepjoy.gif
51%2BSa5o-l0L._SX354_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
images

When i see the words "Deep Joy" I instantly thinks of Stanly Unwin!!

I recently acquired some Duurty Dragon regs, which are now fairly old and germination isn't great but the hope is to get some new seeds produced, so as to keep them going for future generations of growers.:headbang:

The UK is so small that you are never more that 35 minutes from the sea...:headbang:...I'd miss it if I didn't see it regularly...

View attachment 949878

Got it @Vapo69 ...:pass:..we'll have it outdoors huh...such a nice morning...

Saying that...gawd the mornings are getting dark fast..:nono:..have I said I Hate winter...?
9287648874_0a09c88837_z.jpg

Weston -Super-Mud :rofl: (Weston -Super-Mare)

35 miles from the sea plus a mile when the tide is out @ Weston!!
Better go for a donkey ride, ice cream and a bag of fish and chips and come back later, once the tide has had a chance to come back in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back