Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @912GreenSkell , probably fast asleep right now but got some shots with the Olympus and man it impressed! Can get right up in there!
Took one with the canon to compare, can’t get physically as close but the detail is superior, insane details of you crop in... these photos I’m putting up are not edited.

Here’s the canon at work
F1C9ED8F-903E-4651-9A79-230EA49955C9.jpeg

Unfortunately I only seem to be able to load a photo at a time. Will jump onto Tapatalk and put the Olympus ones up

Mrs f6 mauling me on smells....

I'm not registering it to much but she recons it hits her coming in the door.

Comming into warmer weather so noted and the girls are mature.

Any ambient smells is just dank, not to much in the way of green or rurp, also not hot enough to be fully ripe to a neighbor or the like. Touch the girls and for the next few hours everything is turped up!

To soothe the savage beast mrf6! Any "topical" air sprays suggestion?

I've use eucalypt in spots in the area but it itself would make my neighbor suspect of my grow. I don't think it's to bad, I told her... Fkn relax until 10days after I pull then freak out

Jars6

I follow many paths and learn many different topics & subjects.
I have an interest in Mongolia and especially Mongolian tuvan throat singing!
Genghis Khan is also a really interesting person/subject historically speaking!
I also have read a fair amount of Buddhist stories and texts.
Tong Yabghu Qaghan's clan was syncretized Buddhist and native folk religion, it could be possible I found out who he was when looking at Buddhism in Mongolian history!
I have a good ability to store things i read about in my head and often surprise people with random bits of knowledge and odd facts!
Life they say is "often stranger than fiction", some things can't be explained and that often boggles the minds of those who try!
Somethings are best left unexplained or you could find you are going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.
How far down the rabbit hole do you go before, "you are totally lost in a world of your own creation", is up to you!
Sometimes I have no idea how I know somethings , i guess I learn and then they just stick in the back of my mind and then pop up when needed!
You're amazing!:pass:

You're amazing!:pass:
Why thank you brother, very kind of you to say so!
It is just how I live my life!
Here is a great throat singing video that shows 7 styles of throat singing!

Here is one showing throat singing in a trance music style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back