Status
Not open for further replies.
9287648874_0a09c88837_z.jpg

Weston -Super-Mud :rofl: (Weston -Super-Mare)

35 miles from the sea plus a mile when the tide is out @ Weston!!
Better go for a donkey ride, ice cream and a bag of fish and chips and come back later, once the tide has had a chance to come back in!

@arty zan ...pah........your side of the UK.....?.....ooop North we have some of the best beaches in the world.....

Just too cold to appreciate them..unless you get a heat wave...:biggrin:

@arty zan would you say the Big Head Trippy Gorilla is a keeper so far
I have had a sneaky little taste and it was very nice but It still needs time to reach it's full potential.

Taking small immature buds, can only give a hint of what the finished bud will be like.

Definitely a nice citrus taste, I didn't notice any of the pine flavours which the write up mentions but that's cool with me because I like the lemony citrus taste.

It is only now starting to get frosty which should increase a lot from now on!

It is looking like a keeper, maybe in a future breeding project, I still have another 5 fem seeds but I also have a whole load of other seeds to grow out.

Next grow will be a Portal grow, with Citrus Noir, Spritwalker and maybe Rainbow Stone and Gold walker.

Citrus Noir was highly recommended and is a frosty heavy weight stone, the Spiritwalker (which i named) is a fantastic lively up high with no paranoia and great as a daytime meds.

Rainbow stone was a special request for me and it is not in the gift shop and is something I have wanted to try. It is a small compact plant which is very relaxing with a heavy stone.It goes from green to near black in colour towards the end.

Gold Walker is strain created by the breeder "Slowmo" and is a cross of Goldstone x Grapecrinkle and has aa awesome Grape flavour and good resin production!

I think Gold Walker is only available as a freebie when buying Sirrah seeds in the Gift shop. Sirrah is also a great smoke, something which i sampled recently and it is good pain relieving meds too!

beach-bamburgh_2312837a.jpg

My light house....we used to go there every New Years morning...

stream_img.jpg

never Lucky enough to see it with the Northern Lights though.....

See this a plenty...at tynemouth...:coffee:

20653120183_af63c4baca_b.jpg

@arty zan ...pah........your side of the UK.....?.....ooop North we have some of the best beaches in the world.....

Just too cold to appreciate them..unless you get a heat wave...:biggrin:

This is true about the beauty, it is also true what you say about the water temps, for a gentleman such as myself, that chilly North sea would have me coming out with a "Thumb and Half a walnut"!:crying:Not a good look especially if wearing budgie smugglers (which I don't)!:rofl:

Now if we were to go a little further into the West countries beaches, we are spoiled rotten!:headbang:

Dorset, North Devon, South Devon and Cornwall some gorgeous beach gold!!

I would however like to check out the North East beaches as I here they are amazing too!
Whitby is somewhere I have always wanted to go, is that far North enough, or do i have to wait until I see some stottie cakes and and a bottle of Dog/Broon.
I have friends from Newcastle and North Shields, you should hear them taking the mick out of each other!

Last edited:
beach-bamburgh_2312837a.jpg

My light house....we used to go there every New Years morning...

stream_img.jpg

never Lucky enough to see it with the Northern Lights though.....

See this a plenty...at tynemouth...:coffee:

20653120183_af63c4baca_b.jpg

Stunning pictures @Mossy but damn the sea in that last picture look might tempestuous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back