Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN family....Carpi Diem !! But first..........
View attachment 949941
It's 10:30pm here but good morning!

unnamed.gif

f6

SSDD...took day off to finish a few home projects..I get one thing done on the Honey do list, then two more appear..lol Never ending cycle.
I feel ya LMAO BTW Fat and Sassy is about 2 weeks from the finish line :woohoo: when you harvesting that Short Stuff

Morning @blue ...Nice to see you and your cute little avatar. lol..been a minute for me.

I've been away a bit on holiday, and got house repairs going so it's all been a bit quiet! Good to be back again though :D Good to see you too!!

I feel ya LMAO BTW Fat and Sassy is about 2 weeks from the finish line :woohoo: when you harvesting that Short Stuff
man you are going to put in some overtime trimming her up!....As for my Gorilla...I was thinking next Wednesday..but after taking a better look last night ..Iam feeling Saturday that iam taking her legs out.

man you are going to put in some overtime trimming her up!....As for my Gorilla...I was thinking next Wednesday..but after taking a better look last night ..Iam feeling Saturday that iam taking her legs out.
You know she's not gonna be bad at all more buds than leaves please tag be when you chop cant wait to see what the wet harvest is gonna be :headbang:

Time for a live update from Dabberville :headbang:

Good morning, Smoke Crew!

Figured out what I ha been missing on my grows...

A MegaCrop feed. I used General Hydroponics Maxigro and man did they take off like mad! Finally have leaped that last hurdle to get a great crop this time. Also, adding bloom nutes at 3 to 4 weeks is the way to go.

I am so glad I found AFN last Sept. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back