Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that’s an awesome idea, can u be my mentor? What are we gonna grow bud?

Nuggets

Sure man, we can do a grow bro thread!

I'm a weird untit though.. just giving you a heads up!

Fire me a PM with your plans, I'm not a manipulator, I'll pair you with a sutible grower if I can't assist with my experience.

I'm a hydro grower leaning to orgaing base and microbe enritchment

f6

Morning @Giant Flying Wombat :headbang:..Yup there are..and we have trained them all not to bite...:biggrin:...what do you need Help with....?

Hey bro, glad to hear it :) dont want to be the dog that got bitten by his trainer! :eek1:

So, there's nothing actually in particular to be honest, just starting out. But rather someone with a good knowledge base behind them who follows your grow along giving their thoughts. Its without a doubt a lot to ask for, so by no means am I expecting such help. But if there's someone who's willing to help (possibly even enjoys it?!?!) I know I'd appreciate it tremendously!
Have to move a lot with my business, so getting a solid three months, in a state where I can grow without becoming a criminal is chance I had to jump at. Point being, this could be my last grow for a while, so want to make the best of it. I know I can't expect the world on my first grow, but with some trained eyes watching over me the girls could come to the fruitiest of fruition!!
Cheers man

Have you tried the Dragons over amber @Feenix ..spasticity was a Major problem for me with the nerve damage...and nothing prescriptio touched it..but with a well ambered Dragon you can Feel the spasticity relax so much you could cry. :headbang:

Dragon medicine is fantastic for muscle/spasticity and nerve in my limited experience with your wonderful legacy Lady @Mossy :bighug:

f6

I love sea, but I never see the real sea. I live in mainland.

Those pics I took were from an area called Raja Ampat off the coast of Papua in Indonesia. Just the most amazing sea life there. Get yourself there if you ever get the chance, truly spectacular what the natural world manages to conjure up!

Those pics I took were from an area called Raja Ampat off the coast of Papua in Indonesia. Just the most amazing sea life there. Get yourself there if you ever get the chance, truly spectacular what the natural world manages to conjure up!
I think I will have chance to visit there, it's not so far from China

I used to have friends in Papua they say there is a lot of ww2 plane wrecks etc

Nuggets

Hey bro, glad to hear it :) dont want to be the dog that got bitten by his trainer! :eek1:

Yeah..we are all User Friendly here...

So, there's nothing actually in particular to be honest, just starting out. But rather someone with a good knowledge base behind them who follows your grow along giving their thoughts.

Yeah...we can get someone that will do that for you...:headbang:

I know I can't expect the world on my first grow, but with some trained eyes watching over me the girls could come to the fruitiest of fruition!!

[HASHTAG]#RemoteGrowing[/HASHTAG] ...we can do that for you....:biggrin:...I'll get a volunteer for you from the staff room...once you have a Name you can Tag them in if you have problems...

I think I will have chance to visit there, it's not so far from China

I used to have friends in Papua they say there is a lot of ww2 plane wrecks etc

Nuggets

Didn't see any plane wrecks where we were, but yes plenty in that area of the world. There's island in the chain of Vanuato that is famous for its wrecks, at the end of the war they just threw everything in the sea pretty much.

Raja ampat is pretty far flung, took me 3 flights and then a 6 hour boat ride to get there! But well worth it if you can make the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back