Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaky hand syndrome?

I know how that goes, I've seen me having to pop valium to steady the hands before zooming in close just to get a clear shot, especially when you have to support the bud with one hand so you're trying to do a REAL closeup with only one hand on the phone.

Good Morning Stoners, Strange what works for some and not for others. After 6 years of morphine pain management, I developed tremors. Not good for a house painter, the lightest work I could do after an accident. I got off the drug to take inventory, only to find parkinsons being masked by the morphine. One toke of decent weed and the tremors are gone for a while.

Morning everybody:pass:

Morning @TheMongol :bighug:

[HASHTAG]#afndayshift[/HASHTAG] at work already..:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] stand down...joints rolled and ready in the staff room for you....and...........leave me a donut this time please......:pie:

Good Morning Stoners, Strange what works for some and not for others. After 6 years of morphine pain management, I developed tremors. Not good for a house painter, the lightest work I could do after an accident. I got off the drug to take inventory, only to find parkinsons being masked by the morphine. One toke of decent weed and the tremors are gone for a while.

Morning @Feenix :bighug:....not good news...

I've heard that cannabis helps with parkinsons tremors.

I know that magnesium work amazingly well with nerve damage tremors..but haven't tried it with parkinsons patients.

interesting cartoon
41650152_10216495914728398_7406645916263776256_n.jpg

Morning @TheMongol :bighug:

[HASHTAG]#afndayshift[/HASHTAG] at work already..:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] stand down...joints rolled and ready in the staff room for you....and...........leave me a donut this time please......:pie:

morning Mossy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back