Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not for me anyway ... tried several with my S7 and the S7 alone was much better

They do provided the lighting is good, but most people make the mistake of getting a zoom lens instead of a macro lens.

Meanwhile, with a 40x magnifier with built in lighting on an ancient, in smartphone terms, OnePlus One I get this without even zooming in.

IMG_20180913_070625.jpg

I was mostly thinking it would be very handy to check the trichs on the fly outdoors...i always have the phone with me for tunes, so it does make sense if i can somehow get it working on closeups

I have the magnifier with light that cost me €5 and a simple 40x macro lens that cost less, both clip on, both will do what you need perfectly

Get a little cfl in there bro for photos. Shut down your main lights then you won’t get the banding ;)
That was with lights just coming on, the CMH is a lot better than HPS once she warms up. Still get a little from time to time.

At least I managed to get a decent look at the trics, it's usually blurry as!

f6

That was with lights just coming on, the CMH is a lot better than HPS once she warms up. Still get a little from time to time.

At least I managed to get a decent look at the trics, it's usually blurry as!

f6

Shaky hand syndrome?

I know how that goes, I've seen me having to pop valium to steady the hands before zooming in close just to get a clear shot, especially when you have to support the bud with one hand so you're trying to do a REAL closeup with only one hand on the phone.

Shaky hand syndrome?

I know how that goes, I've seen me having to pop valium to steady the hands before zooming in close just to get a clear shot, especially when you have to support the bud with one hand so you're trying to do a REAL closeup with only one hand on the phone.
Yeah I have that, and tremors if I'm not centred and balanced.. which is pretty much 80% of the time..

:zen:

f6

Yeah I have that, and tremors if I'm not centred and balanced.. which is pretty much 80% of the time..

:zen:

f6

Shit, I was just meaning trying to hold the camera steady when doing closeup shots. Sorry to hear that, bro, hopefully there's a way to at least keep in under control.

But I kinda know the feeling, but for a different reason. I've gone over three times recently because of the pressure on nerves in my spine knocking out control of a leg, which is why I don't leave the house without using two crutches just to make sure I have the stability because it ain't fun when you suddenly lose most of the feeling in a knee or whole leg just because of a little jolt thanks to Belgium's famous perfectly flat footpaths, which make British roads look as perfectly flat and even as a snooker table.

Almost as bad as when it goes the other way and signals get so confused a leg takes on a life of it's own, and people give you strange looks because it's like a reenactment of a very famous Monty Python sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back