Status
Not open for further replies.
20180720_170114.jpg
found pic on my phone that I took when checking trichs. That was with the Galaxy S9+ with some adjustments in the pro mode

@Ash-a-Ton was using one of the gas station clip ons and the pics didn't look to bad.
Nope, not for me anyway ... tried several with my S7 and the S7 alone was much better

I was mostly thinking it would be very handy to check the trichs on the fly outdoors...i always have the phone with me for tunes, so it does make sense if i can somehow get it working on closeups

I was mostly thinking it would be very handy to check the trichs on the fly outdoors...i always have the phone with me for tunes, so it does make sense if i can somehow get it working on closeups

They have one sweet spot that I found, just touching. So after one or two shots they are gummy.

Hot damn! Sweet camera! Wayyyyy out of my price range!! I am trying to get $1000 performance out of a hundred dollar compact. :D

Yeah, she wasnt cheap by my standards,but I needed to upgrade, had the Nikon 5500...but I shoot way to much and the two disc slots along with better sensor was a no brainer...I wtill use the 5500..but it collects dust more than anything. Plus, I convinced my better half that , with all the money we are saving buy growing our own meds...we wont even miss the money..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back