Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure. Every one has a phone now and the sensors and lenses are just getting better and better. I have a cheapy lense kit for my iPhone that was given to me, I’ll have a dig around see if I can find it and give it a whirl

You know....what we really need is an awesome article on taking excellent pics of weed plants. ;) Its one of those things i have been wanting to do, but i only have limited experience.(and time is severely limited due to it being autumn)

I’m on iPhone X, shit phone, but camera is great. Most definitely moving away from iPhones next upgrade. But camera is really important

Yeah my phone is my wifes hand me down...to me its a glorified mp4 player...i cant text, make calls or anything else...though i will be using it to take pics and vids when i go icefishing due to temps i cant use a standard camera.(i kind of screwed up my canon when i took these pics in -30C, i get lens errors often now when the lens tries to retract)
IMG_6915.JPG

IMG_6917.JPG

IMG_69056.jpg

IMG_69066.jpg

That sucks bud!!
Yeah it was shots of my 1st and 2nd grow. I was looking back at them so I could determine if I'm bettering myself in my grows or falling behind. Guess I shouldn't be so judgmental but I want to always strive for the best that I can do and if I can do better make the changes necessary.

Yeah it was shots of my 1st and 2nd grow. I was looking back at them so I could determine if I'm bettering myself in my grows or falling behind. Guess I shouldn't be so judgmental but I want to always strive for the best that I can do and if I can do better make the changes necessary.

could check your journal, but too time consuming!!

Shocker
I have a data recovery app just in case of such miss clicks. But if you did it a while back they are long gone :(
Guess next time I just need to back them up onto the portable hard drive. As far as phone cameras the Samsung Galaxy S9+ takes some pretty good pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back